﹔* 45 .

╰───────╮
      𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
SCUBA MALALA BANKS

CHICAGO , ILLINOIS

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"You nervous ?." I stayed quiet stale facing teezy, I didn't know why he even wanted to speak to me, knowing I want nothing to do with him. "Stop giving me the silent treatment."

I scoffed under my breath, shifting my body around slowly. Looking down at my feet, I frowned at the silver chain being locked around my ankle, the orange jumpsuit I had on right now smelled like straight shit.

I don't even know if I'm even ready for this shit, at all. "Move on with your life like you said."

Teezy clears his throat, staying silent for a few seconds as a guard walked past us. "Scuba just-." He stops himself talking while I felt his body tower behind me. "Just let me explain some more."

"No teezy, stop feeding your shit in my head right now, my court case is about to start and I have to deal with you being in the same room with me." I scoffed lowering my eyebrows, bringing my gaze to the brown door that was in front of me.

"Well I'm sorry, again." I nod lightly at his comment not caring. "Let's go." He says while Cortez walked out from the corner with a evil grin. "Don't even dawg."

Cortez chuckles loudly patting Teezy's back. "This the end to your hitlist scuba."

"That's what you think." I muttered to myself quietly watching the two doors open widely. "I got this." Sighing to myself I felt like my whole heart dropped, the shivers down my spine started to form feeling Teezy's touch land on my hand.

Walking me out through the doors, I felt so disappointed at myself locking eyes with Syco, I was supposed to be showing her a good example, but now I feel like my actions are going to influence her to be slightly like me.

Being more extreme with the small business of scamming she does.

"Don't look at them." Teezy say's behind my ear slightly having me sigh in relief. "This is your lawyer, his name is Andrew, sorry if I didn't introduce you to him earlier."

"Okay." I nodded my head, shuffling over to the seat in front of me standing behind it. "You think I'll beat it ?." I asked curiously, watching Teezy walk off to his side.

My lawyer shrugs, fixing up his tie, dusting off his suit. "If we pray and think about the positives, yes."

"Your lying ass." I spat at him watching the judge enter himself in the courtroom. "Why his ass got sheep fur on his head."