﹔* 01 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Scuba Mulala Banks

CHICAGO , ILLINOIS .

✘

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 .

"You really make me smile for real , and I ain't tweakin ." My smile rose upon my face admiring his features while it started to become dark .

"Yo' crib down this alley way shordy ?." He asked questioning before I stopped in my tracks .

"hmm , why ? you scared of the dark or sum ?." Shifting my body around making sure it faced him I replied.

"Nah, nah, you tweakin shordy." He laughed .

He responded which tended me to nodd my head using my left hand to reach the gun that was in tact with my skin and panties . "Awl." I cooed before letting my bullet drive through his thick skull .

Watching his blood gash out through the hollow hole on his forehead before kissing his cheeks kneeling down at his level. "And you was cute as well .. what a shame ."

I sighed searching through his pockets if there was any loose coins anywhere before leaving the deserted alleyway , looking around for settrel .

"scuba ." He called my name out flicking my forehead, catching my attention . "You smoke fool ?." He asked.

"Of course, think his still leaking and shit." I laughed along with him while we both went over to his car that was parked in the midnight car park. "Why was this my weakest hit, I'an even feel like I achieved anything or sum'." I shrugged feeling disappointed in myself.

"Cause nigga was not an opp , just a muhfucker who ain't get my damn order right from Popeyes ." He sucked his teeth. "Ion play bout ma chicken."

"That shit like ma heart , shit keeps alive."

"A chicken ? Trel you telling me a chicken keeps you alive ? ." Giving him a dumb look walking beside him towards his car .

"Hell yeah ." He laughed . "You know one of TK's homeboys from cali stay down here now ."

"What that got to do with me ?." I asked passing him my gun while he opened up the boot stuffing it in the duffel bag .

He sucked his teeth . "Just tryna find out when you gon stop killing these niggas and cuff one up ."

I shrugged having both my arms crossed looking at someone in the distance . "I'on know , they just always doing me wrong so ion know why im going to put my energy in allat ."