﹔* 24 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Scuba Malala Banks

CHICAGO , ILLINOIS

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

Wooda began to sigh running his hands down his face leading me over to the living room , now eventually speaking . "Y'all leave us alone real quick."

Everyone that sat in the living room listened to what he said dropping they things , exiting out .

I started to sniff my nose fanning off the access scent of weed that was slowly overfilling in the area . "What's up witchu ?."

"Nothing." I replied dryly taking a seat on the couch as he sat on the coffee table mugging directly at me . "I only came here to collect my money Wooda."

"I know." He replies with a croaky voice , moving his lips over to the side . "Who's Teezy ?." Wooda got up from the coffee table walking over to the side grabbing a filled up duffle bag then returning back .

"His a friend."

"Oh igh." He nods his head still keeping eye contact with me , throwing the bag beside me . "Why you ain't tell me you had other friend's than me ?."

"Don't have to tell you shit Wooda."

"Yes you do." He suck's his teeth leaning closet towards my face . "Why you ain't tell me about him ? , I wouldn't even have tweaked for real."

"You lying ." I already knew what he was trying to do , I wasn't going to fall for his lies .

"Swea I ain't ." Waving me off . "I want to meet him , he could be fed . Does he even know what your ass does ?."

"Why's it concerning you so much ?." I asked causing him to stay silent for a second .

"Cause your my property , ion know why you tryna bring folk in the picture like I won't kill him in cold blood nigga the fuck ." He licked his bottom lip rolling his eyes . "And I feel like yo ass dead falling back on me ."

"How ?." I laughed lightly starting to get confused . "Boy we do hit's together , I'm not falling back with you."

"You stopped doing sexual shit with me , like what happened to car sex ? Your touch up against my body . Us breathing heavily ."

I shrugged . "I don't know ."

"Bullshit , I'll shoot your right now if you lie again shordy." He got up picking his pants up sucking his teeth . "Scuba don't fucking play with me right now."