﹔* 22 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Scuba Malala Banks

CHICAGO , ILLINOIS

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"Now why would you tell him ? , He was starting to feel you and shit ." I listened to what Trel said sitting beside him in the porch while Blu and Sosa were playing dice at the front .

"Boy he had my necklace the whole time , he was going to find out sooner or later." I shrugged hearing TK suck his teeth . "You got something to say ?."

"You killing kids now ?." He shook his head in disappointment , now licking his bottom lip . "After we smoke Syco's nigga we smoking Wooda next ."

"Y'all really gon smoke Syco's nigga ?." Trel asked giving us a dumb look . "You know she love that nigga more than everything nie .. ion wanna see her hurt."

"Nigga I know you saw what he did , the fuck ." TK spat . "Fuck a heart break , the only thing that is hurting her is them punches he be throwing at her ."

"Right." I agreed repainting to TK . "Finally , cause Chachi really is tweakin . Like talk to Peso ? Does she even know Peso don't like small talks ." Laughing lightly .

"And ion know why you laughing Scuba , ion like how Wooda is running you aswell goofy ." TK say's.

"And she be following every single word aswell." Trel laughed . "Come on , hop off that nigga dick shordy before I tell your mama what you did."

"I've been riding with Wooda ever since , why y'all speaking about it right now ? Because I hurt ole boy's feelings ?." I laughed lightly . "It's still my decision not your's."

"Oh my gosh this girl dumb." TK say's .

I scoffed . "TK , you were the one that brought me into that life , and you know how hard it is to escape it .. I know the shit draining me but it's not easy."

"What she saying ?." Trel asked being confused .

"Ay y'all bitches done venting or what ?." Blu yelled from the from yard having his hands out . "I hate losing to a stud." shaking his head . "Especially Sosa.

"If you can't run me my money Blu just say that , broke as boy. I act like a nigga more than you shordy !." Sosa made out an ugly laugh as I followed along .