﹔* 33 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Scuba Malala Banks
────────────
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"This headache really going sideways." I groaned to myself , rubbing the top my head looking around for my phone since my sheets were all over the place .

After last night ion even feel like laying an eye on Teezy .

It was so embarassing even for my grown age. I know it'll be weird trying to start a conversation with someone who dubbed sex with you .

But , he gave a valid reason for it though . My head is all over the place .

I'm still grieving silently over that innocent child I had killed and my other hits .

But that one really broke me inside , I didn't mean to aim at her . I was just doing what I was told to do.

It was a do or die situation .

I sighed heavily getting up from my bed , having my hands both out in the air stretching shaking alittle from how good the stretch was , letting out a small moan .

My eye's finally caught attention from a message that was showing up on my phone which was laying on the carpet before it started to vibrate .

I bent over picking up the phone rubbing my eyes so I could see clearly . I felt like I was still asleep but same time I felt like I was wide awake in the moment .

Syco <$ 🦋
would like to FaceTime

"Girl what ?." I spoke first answering the call already not even the mood to speak .

That small amount of liquor and the weed really hit me hard , nor did this 6 hour sleep help .

"Mama said hurry up , and why you come home so late last night."

I sucked my teeth groaning lightly throwing myself onto the bed back first . "Girllll , I got shit to tell you . Come in my room quickly."

Syco sucked her teeth over the phone . "Bitch go take a shower , funky ass." She replies aggressively like always .

"After this yoga and weed sesh I'm about to have ." I replied switching over to FaceTime hearing her scream for some reason since my face was in the camera .

"Holy shit ! You really scared me." Syco made out an loud ugly laugh , I could what hear from the down the hall .

I'll really knock her out .

"Girl fuck you , you think Chachi gon go straight to the place or come by the crib first ?." I asked hearing murmuring in the background . "Who inna back ?."

"It's my tv hush , and she said she getting ready at her dorm."

I grew a irritated look . I just know Chachi probably ran her mouth about me like always .

She must love me .

"You talked to her ?!." I scoffed in disgust muggin at Syco through the screen . "She say anything about me ?." I asked walking around my room playing gentle music in the back .

"Scuba , name one day Chachi don't talk about you ." Syco say's in a duh tone giggling in the back . "You think if I invite Sosa mama gon trip ?."

"Umm." Replying unsure about the question . "No I don't think so , Sosa family aswell."