﹔* 36 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Scuba Malala Banks
────────────
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"It smells like strawberries yo , folk that's crazy." My smile rose up at his response holding the brush in my right hand , applying a clay mask on his smooth skin.

"It really doesn't." I disagreed with him , for me it didn't smell like anything but chemicals , same way it goes with flowers .

But with flower fragrance it just smells like straight shit ; grass , putrid and soil."

Everyone is obligated to their own opinions though , this is just mine .

"Maybe if you put your dumbness to the side and use your senses , you could actually smell the strawberries." He fired back causing me to stop painting on his face . "Chill , keep it going . It feels soothing."

"Boy no." I sucked my teeth with irritation . "You're so mean." I said , knowing I've had a mean personality towards him for a while now .

"Sorry beautiful ." Teezy chuckles . "But you not any better shordy." I began to roll my eyes , grabbing his jaw turning his face towards the mirror . "I look good don't I."

"Sorry beautiful." I mocked after him cracking myself up handing him the brush so he could do mine .

He rolls his eyes in return flicking the top of my forehead . "You want me to wash your beard next ? After you apply the face mask on me ?." I say .

"Fasho." Teezy replies , picking me up seating me down on the bathroom counter. "I know it's not my business and shit but , you finally finna talk to your sisters and parents ?."

"Parent." I corrected him getting chills down my spine while his hand touched my jaw softly. "And yea we are , later today actually."

"Which means you and Chachi gon' fix that lil beef ?." I laughed at his comment before stopping myself from how cold the clay layed on my face .

"Oh no baby , Chachi is dead to me gang." I said , he laughs at my response nodding my head . "Teezy you know I really never thought I'd fall in your trap wait scratch that-."

"Bra." He kissed his teeth getting another layer of clay . "Go head , go on."

"Of course I'd fall in your trap , you're so sweet and caring." I smiled to myself rambling about him , I don't know what I was feeling but I sure know i haven't felt this before .

Like ever .

My life constantly is surrounded by toxic people and a toxic environment . But with him , it's like he sweeps it away .

It get's me thinking if I should continue this toxic life style or change my ways and become a new person , new life choices . Maybe new beginnings .

But maybe I'm just tripping and can't better myself ; creating fake scenarios in my head like it's really gon' go the way I want it to go .

"You there ?." I heard two snaps of his fingers click in my face causing me to focus myself back into reality. "You heard what I said right ?."

"No , watchu' said ?." I asked while he finished the small touches on my face , placing the brush on the side.

"Well , I said that you're the same aswell minus the nice and kind." I stale faced him at his reply .

"Boy bye." I waved him off , crossing my arms together. Moving my head over to the side . "You tweakin , I'm totally nice to you ."