Chapter 61

Chapter 61 - The End of Who?
_______________________________________

"Hansley!" Marigold yelled as she ran to her bleeding, little brother. John Jones shot him in the stomach and he is holding on for life. "Stay with me! You'll be okay!" She panicked and looked at the man who shot him. "You... will die for what you did!" She yelled and used a beam of gold, but he dodged it and fired the gun quickly into her leg. "Argh!" They both stayed in their positions as he laughed and gave orders. "P-Peter..." Her eyes then closed from blood loss.

"You kids thought you could defeat me? I am invincible, and no one can stop me. Especially, two little, pathetic kids." John Jones smirked, put his gun away in his holster.

"Did you just call my children pathetic?" A voice came out as it echoed in the hallway.

"Uhh..." He began to sweat and walk back a few steps as he then saw Midas come up with his full suit of armour on, including his helmet now. "Oh, Midas! It's just you!" He laughed in relief as Midas looked at his kids. "Come on, we got some more fighting to do."

"Yes, sir." He spoke and followed him, looking back at his kids multiple times. "What about these two?"

"Let them bleed out. They never belonged in this world anyway." Just then, Midas snapped and grabbed John Jones by the neck and lifted him off the floor. "Ack, Midas! Put me down!"

"No... You do not insult my children like that!" He growled deeply and threw the defenseless man onto the floor as he took off his own helmet and checked to see if his children are ok. Luckily, they were. They both needed immediate medical attention or they will not survive. They all then heard a gun fire and the two conscious ones looked at each other.

---

"Midas. Wake up." A very deep voice spoke as he opened his eyes slowly to see Oro.

"O-Oro? What are you doing here? Where am I?" Midas sat up to see his armour suit was gone.

"You are in a medical room, about to get surgery on your back."

"Why's that?"

"When you pulled whatever was controlling you out, your back had suffered some type of injury that I don't know about, and they need to sort something out. However, you wife, (Y/N), is alive. Thanks to me. She will forever have a golden mark on her wrist because of your actions." Oro crossed his skeleton arms. "Nobody blames you."

"Can I see her? What happened to my kids?" Midas layed back down, still looking at the other Golden God.

"She is awake and in your shared bedroom, currently sleeping. Marigold, has crutches because the bullet was shot into her leg. Hansley is on... life support. Peter... well... he is missing. When we all came to get you, Peter was gone. Leaving loads of emerald bodies. Also, you have a hole on your ear because of the gun shots." He pointed to Midas left ear as he felt and had a gap.

"Will Hansley survive?"

"Yes, he will. He is just very weak at the moment." Oro smiled and disappeared.

---

Dire and Doggo were in Weeping Woods looking at some frogs and boars.

"How do you hunt this stuff?" Doggo asked as Dire showed his fangs and jumped out of the bush and captured a frog. He dropped it and looked at Doggo who was still chasing another frog who hopped all over him.

"You can do it!" Dire yelled and looked at a boar who was now charging at the human-sized dog. "Doggo!" The Werewolf ran and pushed Doggo out of the way, causing himself to get sent into the air and land roughly in the dirt, next to a tree. "Ugh..." He coughed up blood as the boar looked at Dire, then Doggo who was growling lowly at him.