Chapter 40

Chapter 40 - Midas Takes Good Care of (Y/N)!
_______________________________________

Hansley, Marigold and Peter were learning to fish with the help from Meowscles because he was an expert at catching fish. They needed to stay out of their room today because their father said so.

"Uncle Meowscles?" Peter tucked on his strap gently.

"Yes?" The felind looked at the young boy.

"What types of fish can we get?"

"Anything really. I am not soo sure yet." Meowscles chuckled and caught a Green Flopper. The triplets giggled and continued to fish with their uncle in law.

---

Midas was in his and (Y/N)'s room with a very sad expression on his face.

"You'll be alright, (Y/N)." He whispered as she sneezed loudly. "How did you get ill all of a sudden?"

"I don't know, Mid-" she began to cough roughly as he grabbed her glass of water off the counter.

"Drink, darling." He spoke normally as when she finished, she drank some. "Well done." The glass was placed back on the counter as Midas layed her down. "I don't know how I can help you." He was very worried about her. Midas didn't want to get the nurses because they were currently giving some Agents and Henchmen some monthly check-ups which lasts for three days at most. "I promise to protect you, my love."

"Thank you, Midas." (Y/N) raised a hand and placed it on his cheek gently going over his scar. This caused him to shiver, yet he stayed still for her. "Let me just rest. Go have a shower and do your work."

"A-Are you sure?" Midas moved back slightly as the woman nodded in response. "Okay. I won't be long."

Midas grabbed a clean suit as he went into the bathroom.

He got undressed and went into the shower.

---

Someone walked into The Agency and went to Tek and Rook who were looking at the figure.

"Can we help you?" Rook asked.

The person was Midas' father.

"Yes. I need to talk to Midas." He spoke as Tek checked the timetables.

"You haven't arranged a meeting with him. What is it about?" Tek now asked as he groaned in annoyance.

"No. He is my son."

"Oh... I see. The man who made fun of his own son for having the Golden Touch and nearly not surviving birth!" Rook yelled as Tek kept her close gently.

"I know... I know." He sighed. "Just let me see my son." With that Tek contacted Midas' ear piece as it buzzed on the counter next to (Y/N). She picked it up and spoke.

"Hello?"

"Hey, (Y/N). It's Rook. We were wondering if Midas is busy?"

"N-No, he is just putting gel on and combing his h-hair."

"His father wants to see him."

"Okay hang on. Midas. Y-Your father wants to speak with you."

"Okay, dear. Send him up." Midas groaned as (Y/N) spoke back into the ear piece to send him up.

There was knock at the door as Midas opened it.

"What do you want, dad?" Midas let him in as his father walked into the room slowly, looking at (Y/N).

"I wanted to talk to you." He walked around as (Y/N) began to cough heavily. Midas quickly ran to her and pat her back gently before getting the glass of water for when she stops. She drank slowly and cuddled Midas gently.