Chapter 52

Chapter 52 - Midas' Mission...
_______________________________________

Peter and Marigold were grounded for a month for making fun of Hansley in such a disrespectful manner. Midas saw potential in his youngest son, and everyone should agree and not fight over it. Sure they were sixteen years of age, and old enough to make their own decisions, but with Midas and (Y/N) around, no one makes fun of a member of their family.

"What do you two say to Hansley?" Midas asked them, crossing his arms.

"Sorry, brother." Marigold sighed and hugged him as his brother hugged back willingly.

"Sorry." Peter looked away in regret as Hansley nodded and smiled at them both.

"Your both forgiven."

"Well done." Midas smiled and hugged them all. "You two are allowed to leave now." With that, Marigold and Peter left the room.

(Y/N) hugged Hansley as he was still in pain in his eye as Midas watched in worry. He sat onto the bed and rubbed his son's back softly. He hummed and fell asleep soundly against his mother.

"He's such a baby." She smiled, running her hand through his hair.

"Yep. He has big heart too." Midas smiled, pulled (Y/N) into him and layed Hansley down inbetween them, but his head still resting on her.

"I couldn't ask for a better family, babe."

"Neither can I." Midas smiled and kissed her cheek gently. "Tomorrow I am going out onto a mission."

"Are you sure? Your getting old." (Y/N) told him as he gave her the sly eye.

"I'm not that old, love." Midas chuckled and layed back against the bed. "Just not as young as I used to be."

"You wish, baby. You wish." (Y/N) layed down, keeping her arms wrapped around Hansley as they soon fell asleep.

---

"Who's a good boy!?" Peter and Marigold knelt down to Doggo, Rex Luis and Dire. The werewolf grunted and walked off.

Doggo barked.

"Me! Me! Me!" He panted and jumped up and down a of the time.

"Dude. You are good for hot dogs." Rexi spat out as he walked up to Peter and licked his face. "I wish these two can understand me."

"Yeah, you wish." Doggo smiled and ran off to go play with Dire.

---

"Kit?" Meowscles walked over to his son.

"Yes, Pa?" Kit looked up from his 2DS

"Have you said sorry to Hansley yet?" Meowscles crossed his arms.

"Yes I have. He has said sorry to me too!" Kit smiled happily as Meowscles smiled and went into his and Skye's room.

He crawled onto the bed and nuzzled against Skye's neck.

"Meowscles... What are you doing?" Skye giggled and petted his head gently.

"Craving attention, dear." He purred heavily before Kit saw and gagged playfully.

"Get a room!" He told them and went into his room which was a connection part to his parent's room.

"We are in a room, son." Meowscles joked as Kit chuckled and closed his door. He was going to watch some cool movies.

---

"How is this girl doing? Is she more stable?" A man in a metal suit with green clothing and cape asked.

"Y-Yes, master. She is stable. Her side is all healed and will wake up probably between today and tomorrow." A Doom Henchman told him as Doom nodded in approval and smiled under his metal mask.

"Good job. Someone will come for her body, and we'll be ready to attack. You stay here with your Combat Shotgun and protect the body at all costs, understand?"

"Yes, master Doom." The Henchman saluted him and saw that Jules was doing completely fine indeed. They didn't know she was related to someone who is a very big deal to Fortnite Island.

"I'll prepare the guards at dawn." Doom then walked away to his home building to get some rest for the big day tomorrow.

---

Midas woke up the next morning. He saw (Y/N) and Hansley still soundly asleep. He decided to have a shower.

He walked into the bathroom, undressed, turned on the warm water and got in.

"Today will be a big day..." He sighed to himself before he began to use his regular shampoo to wash his hair and body.

---

Midas dried, combed and put gel onto his hair as he got his Midas Rex suit. He sighed deeply and put it on. The Drum Gun was clipped next to the suit and a pocket full of ammo packs which was also full with bullets, so he was prepared.

"I'll see you later, dear." Midas whispered as he left The Agency.

---

Midas approached Pleasant Park, now known as Doom's Domain, on foot. He saw Henchmen walked around the building and football pitch.

"Jules has to be underground. That is the most protective place since there are soo many Henchmen around there." He whispered and ran towards the closest Henchman and killed him with no problems. "One down."

---

"Any reports?" Doom asked in the upper room of his home place.

"Yes, we detected someone trying to retrieve the body, master." Another Henchman who was older told him.

"Good. When he goes down, it is my time to strike."

"Understood."

---

Midas killed or weakened the Henchmen around as he ripped their alarm signals off their bodies so he wouldn't be detected by thr stronger forces. He was getting too old for these missions. From what he didn't know is that Doom was watching him from a mile away.

"Jules..." He gasped as he saw her inside of a medical tube and he saw a bunch of Henchmen all around the bottom. How was he going to rescue her without getting injured himself? He then found a chest. "Bingo!" He yelled in a whispered tone as he opened it and found grenades. "Just what I needed at this time." He then threw it away from the medical tube as it exploded and killed some Henchmen and really badly injured others except for the one that was guarding Jules. He jumped down into the underground base and aimed his weapon at them. "Let her go now!"

"Like hell I would to that." He growled as Midas put his finger on the trigger until he heard something land behind him, but before he could react he was pinned up against the wall roughly.

"Midas Rex. I heard about you." A deep voice spoke as Midas groaned heavily against the cold, metal wall. "What are you going to do about escaping?" Doom asked as Midas sighed, not losing hope,but pretending he doesn't know...