Chapter 27

Chapter 27 - Midow's Evil Plan!?
_______________________________________

"Today is the day where Shadow are reborn. Bigger, stronger and more deadly." Midow laughed and pressed a big red button that opened six hatches. The steam gushed out of the hatches quickly as the figures walked out at a slow and unbalanced pace.

The first one that was on the left side was Shadow Brutus. He wore all black, clothing with some skeleton like features over his arms and mask.

Beside him was Shadow TnTina who was nicknamed just Shadow Tina.

To the side of her was Shadow Skye. He clothing was purple and black, with Ollie being a dark purple colour with a deeper voice.

Then there is Shadow Peely. Yellow skin, but black clothing with hints of white.

Last, but not least, Shadow Maya. He clothing was a whole different shape and colour. It was all dark, her skin was covered in tattoos and she looked like an evil soldier. Her new given name Maydow.

Midow's plan worked!

He will plan this to kill Midas!

"Just you wait, Midas! We're all coming for you!" He laughed evilly with the others joining in quietly. Shadow Meowscles walked in laughing as well. "Oh, Shadow Meowscles. You seem to be doing good." He smiled.

"I am doing purrfect." He chuckled again.

"What is our plan, boss?" Shadow Brutus asked as Shadow Midas looked at them.

"Soon we will form an attack on The Agency, and this button triggers some on the agents to fall to the ground." He showed them and they all made shock noises.

"Who will it affect?" Shadow Tina asked as he turned the button around to see names.

"Let's see. Doggo, Rook, Meowscles and Midas. How does it do that?" Shadow Peely questioned his boss calmly.

"You see. Doggo is a dog who gets really sensitive over vibration sounds. Rook has a fear of loud sounds like lightning. Meowscles is a cat and will weaken and pur like a kitten, and Midas' Golden Touch is sensitive to his veins and bones, so with him this device will have to touch his hands and he'll be in soo much pain, that you think he got electrocuted."

"This is going to be awesome!" Shadow Skye cheered.

---

Midas snapped awake and gasped. His panting filled the room as he looked at the timer to see it was currently, 10:30am. He didn't know what happened last night when they finished their business in the bathroom.

The babies weren't around, so he began to panic rapidly.

"Oh no... If (Y/N) finds out, she'll never forgive me!" He began to have a panic attack as Meowscles gently knocked, but received no reply. Therefore, he slowly opened it and found Midas in his state.

"M!" He rushed over to his boss and held him up close as he cried into the feline's fur. "What's wrong?"

"T-T-The babies are gone!" He stuttered and gulped multiple times before answering again. "She'll never forgive me!"

"Oh, boss... (Y/N) and Skye bought a baby pool for them so she is watching them... but we have a rumour going around."

"What rumour? And your hugging me while I am naked" Midas asked beginning to calm down, but got deeply embarressed. Meowscles gave Midas a pair of his boxers from the draw and he put it on quickly.

"(Y/N) might be pregnant again." He sighed quietly as Midas gasped a little.

"That is impossible. She had a pill!" He thought again and again, but found no conclusion. "Well, the family will be even bigger now."

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door as Doggo opened the door carrying Swift on his back.

"What happened!?" Midas demmanded to know as Doggo panted looking for water.

"Swift got shot by Brutus!" Doggo barked and placed Swift down onto the bed, bleeding slightly.

"B-Brutus... He had... black clothing that looks like some features of... a skeleton." Swift mummbled before passing out in Meowscles' arms.

Midas pressed down on his ear piece.

"Brutus! Come to my room immediately." He ordered and unpressed the button.

"Okay, boss." Brutus replied back and started to head towards the bedroom.

---

Brutus walked in as everyone looked at him angry.

"What's wrong?" Brutus asked sitting in a chair.

"You attacked Swift, you fool!" Doggo growled loudly and barked a few times.

"I didn't attack anyone!" Brutus put his hands up in defense. Midas stood up and walked around Brutus and hummed silently. "Boss! I swear!"

Midas sighed and looked at Doggo.

"Smell him, please."

Doggo did as told and smelt no activity or signs of him lying.

"He is telling the truth, boss." Doggo grumbled and picked up Swift again. "Sorry, big man." Him and the rat man left the room.

"If they said that you shot Swift, but it wasn't you then... oh no!" Midas rapidly put on a shirt, pants, socks and shoes and ran out of the room. He went to the computer system room and searched up Shadow and saw more members that looked like his own. "Impossible. Midow is a genius."

---

Marigold splashed Peter and Hansley with the cold, pool water as it slowly heated up from the amount of sunshine. (Y/N) watched them as the umbrella covered the sun on her soft skin.

"You having fun kids?" She asked as they nodded happily and saw their father come towards them.

"(Y/N)." He stood near the umbrella as she looked back at him, smiling.

"Yeah babe?"

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure!" He sat next to her warpping an arm around her waist gently.

"You know Midow, right?" He asked concerned.

"Yes. Shadow Midas."

"Well, he has created clones of the agents. TnTina, Brutus, Skye, Peely and Maya were the ones he created." (Y/N) gasped at this and sighed.

"I hope we win this war."

"We will, (Y/N). We will." He promised and looked up at the sky.