Chapter 53

Chapter 53 - Galactus...
_______________________________________

"You are going to die in front of your friend. Slow and painful." Doctor Doom snarled angrilly and Midas tried to get away but was either pressed up against the wall or against the others crouch. "Keep trying. It's not going to work. Joe, go get the the tranquilizer gun quickly!" He ordered his closest Henchman as he nodded and ran to get the gun.

"You are wrong about one thing... Jules... Is my sister!" Midas kicked him multiple times as Doom moved back slightly, losing his grip on the golden figure. "I will save her!" He clenched his fists as he went to punch him in the face, but the metal prevented it.

"I am wearing all metal, Midas. Your punches do nothing. Your kicks are quite strong though." Doom crossed his arms as the Henchman shot Midas with the gun, but he ducked just in time for it to avoid him.

Midas and Doom began to punch each other as he used his bomb, and hit Midas and he fell to one knee. The ground around him was on fire. He coughed and grabbed the metal figure by the collar of his shirt.

"I don't give him that easily..."

---

"Uhm... Skye... What's happening?" He looked at this huge, slowly rising figure as they gulped.

"Is that... Galactus?"

"Y-Yes! Let's get everyone out of here!" Meowscles yelled and set the escape alarm as everyone heard, packed small useful things, and then left in all of the motorboats and choppas.

---

"What's happening!?" Doom yelled as the ground shook heavily.

"It's Galactus, master!" A Henchmen yelled back.

"Gather the Henchmen down here now and close the hatch!" He ordered as the Henchmen quickly left to get everyone else. "Here, take her!" Doom yelled as Midas quickly put Jules onto his back and left to head back to The Agency. When he got close, he saw Galactus put his hand over The Agency slowly.

The whole building exploded as Midas gasped and got sent backwards, accidentally dropping Jules as they both layed on the grass.

"Guys!" He yelled as he saw choppas. This caused Midas to sigh in relief as she saw that his head, under his hair was bleeding quickly. "Crap..." He wiped the blood on the grass and crawled over to Jules.

Midas looked up and saw power entering finger tips of a huge figure.

"G-Galactus..." He groaned as he layed on top of Jules. He protected her. "He is early..." Midas then tried his best to keep Jules safe as the earth shook below him. "(Y-Y/N)... Be safe."

---

"Where is Midas!?" (Y/N) asked as the other people on the choppa.

"We can't stay here! We have to leave!" Meowscles told her as she growled.

"No! We better get Midas now!" (Y/N) told him as he sighed and lowered the choppa so they are safer and get a better view.

"He spotted us!" Kit yelled as Meowscles knew they couldn't stay any longer or it might hurt them. "Pa, we have to leave!"

"Okay!" Meowscles went to pull up, but (Y/N) jumped out and ran over to Midas and Jules.

"Midas!" She knelt down as Meowscles landed near them. "Jules?"

"(Y-Y/N)..." Jules mummbled as (Y/N) looked at her. She got Jules onto the choppa quickly as Midas groaned heavily. (Y/N) helped Midas stand, and managed to get him onto the choppa.