Chapter 54

Chapter 54 - Midow Risks Himself...
_______________________________________

"Midow. What are you doing with my son?" Midas asked, now standing up in his Rex suit. Midow put his hands in his pockets as he was glowing purple mildly.

"I wanted to show your son what happened to The Agency." Midow began. "It is destroyed; completely gone. It is now a sand area with the Zero Point floating high in the sky, with purple and pink crystals sticking out of the ground." Midow finished explaining as Midas was ready to attack at any moment. "However, you all can make a new Agency in between Holly Hedges and Salty Towers."

"Salty Towers?"

"Tilted Towers and Salty Springs combined."

"Why would you show it to Hansley?" Midas walked slightly closer as Hansley stayed in between them because it'll stop them from making contact.

"Hansley is the only one who'll trust me. My gang has been taken away by Chaos Agent. My powers won't activate anymore. I don't know why. I have no where to go and managed to survive. All I can do is teleport and glow." Midow lifted up his shirt as Midas saw how skinny he was.

"Midow..." Midas didn't know what to say or do since Midow was their enemy. "I don't know what to say."

"Let him stay, Dad." Hansley started to talk. Midas looked at him, obviously shocked. "I trust Midow, and he needs help, and I say that we help him."

"H-Hansley... I don't trust him." Midas sighed and saw that Marigold and Peter have now woken up, now watching them talk.

"Dad, he is my Uncle. He is basically your twin brother." Hansley was now upset. "P-Please, Dad. Let him stay."

"Fine." Midas groaned as they both smiled at each other.

"Thank you, Hansley." Midow smiled and gave Hansley a hug as he willingly hugged back.

"Daddy? He is our Uncle?" Marigold asked.

"Yes, he is, I guess." Midas sat back down.

---

"The Agency is gone! There is nothing we can do!" Brutus yelled as Dire snarled and charged at him, pushing him towards the wall. "Dire just except the fact none of us can't get paid anymore. The reason why we joined Midas in the first place was to finally fit in as a group, a family." Brutus panted as Dire showed his fangs still and realised that he joined to be apart of a group. This event has changed everyone.

"B-Brutus... I just..." Dire sighed and walked outside and sat in the garden. "Uhh... what the hell is that!?" Dire jumped and ran on all four paws inside of the house. "Guys!" You have to look at this! It's terrible!" Dire panted as everyone went outside and saw the Zero Point floating at the centre of the map.

"No way..." Drift gasped as everyone just looked.

"Maybe there is some of The Agency left over!" TnTina yelled as Peely sighed and wrapped his arm around his shoulders.

"I like your hopeful, but the Zero Point and Galactus probably just destroyed everything." He told her as she looked at him slightly sad and angry.

"We must check it out." Midas told them all as they looked at him with worried expressions. He was now back to normal and not wearing his Rex suit.

"M, it's too dangerous." Meowscles gave him big eyes as Kit actually loved the sight of the Zero Point.

---

Chaos Agent knew about the destruction of The Agency, so it was the perfect time to strike.

"My Henchmen are up and ready to attack Retail Row." He chuckled evilly as he got his SMG with a lot of ammo. "Ready?" The Henchmen nodded with their own personalised weapons. "Then let's go."

---

"Honey? What's wrong?" (Y/N) walked over to Midas who was sitting on the bench in Drift's front yard. She joined him and held his hand gently.

"I don't know. I have this strange feeling that we are going to get attacked." Midas looked up at the sky as (Y/N) leaned against him and sighed heavily.

"Should we get our weapons just in case?"

"Yeah."

---

Choas Agent and his Henchmen entered Retail Row as they began to shoot at one house after another, and they were close to all of the Agents.

"Don't stop firing!" He ordered as the Henchmen made gibberish noises and continued to fire their guns.

"Guys! We are under attack!" Drift looked out of the window as everyone nodded and went outside and fired their guns at the Shadow team.

"Jules, stay here." Midas told his older sister as she sighed and nodded, not bothering to argue.

"Everyone, shoot at Ghost!" Chaos Agent bellowed as the Henchmen began to fire. It was Ghost vs Shadow. "Now, while they do that, I'll turn into mist and control Midas. No one can attack their boss." Chaos Agent cackled and turned himself into mist and went the long way around the groups, without getting caught. He saw Midas and headed towards him, but Meowscles ran past and Chaos Agent accidentally entered Meowscles' mind.

He hissed and fell onto the ground groaning heavily.

"Meowscles!" Midas ran over to his feline friend as Meowscles growled and punched Midas to the floor. "M-Meowscles, what's wrong?" All he got was a low growl and he began to punch him over and over again.

"Brother!" Jules yelled and grabbed her gun before slamming it into the cat's face. "Midas, are you okay!?"

"Y-Yes, I'm fine." Midas coughed and stood up

"What's happening to him!?" Brutus asked.

"It's Chaos Agent. He has the power to control people!" Midas told them as they killed most of the Henchmen.

"You're right, my old friends." Chaos spoke from Meowscles' mouth. He came out of his body and went to attack Hansley, now into his normal body. He was faster than everyone else.

"Hansley, watch out!" Midas yelled as Chaos Agent pulled out a dagger and went to attack, but he stabbed someone else.

"No!" Hansley yelled as Chaos Agent pulled out the dagger and took a few steps back. "Midow!" He stood up and Midow fell back into his arms. Hansley layed him down and tried to help the bleeding wound. Chaos Agent chuckled as Midas jumped at him and turned him into gold. "Uncle Midow..."

"H-Hansley..." Midow lifted his purple hand and placed it on his cheek. "You are a strong b-boy... live for me." Hansley started crying onto his hand. 

"Don't go!" He practically screamed as Midas knelt down.

"You saved my son's life. Thank you." Midas also had tears in his eyes as when everyone finished killing, they came over to. "Your strong..."

"I-I... Couldn't d-do it without y-you." Midow smiled at everyone. His breath was fading.

"Don't leave me! I need you uncle!" Hansley looked at him with guilt. "Please..." Marigold and Peter hugged each other and cried quietly.

"H-Hansley..." Midow spoke softly and weakly as his hand dropped to the floor. Lifeless.

"Midow! Midow! Wake up!" Hansley pushed him carefully as nothing happened to his uncle. The purple flames, now fading away. "No!"