Chapter 11: Whole

Your POV

I fell to he ground with a thud on my hands and knees, one hand cluchted tightly against my mouth. The cup besides me was now on the ground as the liquid inside was splattered to the ground. I gave a soft whimper, not sure what was in that cup.

A gentle hand was placed on my arm, helping me up and leaning me against the wall. I opened my eyes a bit more, felling overwhelmed by so many things. Two hands were placed on my shoulders, I looked up. Nightmare looked at me incredibly concerned,     "Y/n? Can you hear me properly? If you can, are you all right?" He asked.

I inhaled sharply, "I... feel overwhelmed.... What was in that drink?" He grimaced, "Well, we had to try something to get your emotions back so we tried Inks vials." My eyes widened, It worked?! I could feel emotion, although it was off, it felt fake.

"Yea, sorry Y/n. I didn't know what affect it would have." Ink apologized, I waved him off. Nightmare took his hands off of me, letting the goop slide off his body. He was passive now, "Ok so what now?"

"Well," Dream started, "we plan on staying in our passive forms for however long it takes you to full gain your emotions back. With the semi-help of Inks vials, this should go rather quickly. We just wanted our doing back, and now that we have you here we can help you Y/n. So Wadda say? Will you let us help you?"

After everything, the pain, the emptyness, it's all over. All the bonds and friends you've made can stay and you can be happy.

The emptyness in your chest finally
subsided,

"Of course."

   ꙰ The End    ꙰

✰~Epilogue~✰

I gave a soft sigh as Stain ((InkMare shipshild)) ran around in Dreams and Errors house. Solvent ((Insomnia shipshild)) followed suit. Killer was helping me watch these chaotic children although he was just playing on his phone right now, "Kills, I'm going to get a cup of water, watch them." He nodded wordlessly and I walked out in the kitchen.

Since the whole thing with emotionless me, everything had been going swell. I was quite happy with everything and it seemed my friends were too.

I walked back out into he living room with my water siting ont he the couch and setting it down on the coffee table. I looked around, Were are the kids?" I thought to myself and looked at Killer, "Killer, were are the kids?"

"Oh shit."

_________________________________
And there you have it. That's the end of this book, I'll be making another book despite my

✨ crippling depression ✨

Its going be about different ships I have taken an interest in, also an xreader. Killer x reader x Cross. I hope you enjoy it if you read it. The book is currently in the making so it'll probably be out in a week.

But yeah, I had a lot of fun writing this book, despite everything that happened. Well I'll see you little potatoes in the next book, bye!!

~ Midnight Liquid_Depression

Word count - 526