Chapter 3: Bloodshed

Warning *Gore, blood and dead people*

Third-person POV

Nightmare smiled at your now insane expression. Dream seemed absolutely shocked with what Nightmare was doing. Nightmare then beckoned you over to him.

"Come on Y/n, how about we kill these pathetic townspeople?" You're goopy brother said and you nodded having no reason not to.

You walked over to Nightmares side and then turn around seeing Dreams shocked and tearful eye lights filled you with AMUSEMENT. You whip out your pocket knife, glaring dagger's at the townspeople and Dream.

"I'm sorry brother but I can't allow you to hurt people, nor can I let you do that Y/n..." Dream said, a few tears streaming down his face.

Dream takes out his staff and forms It Into a bow making a arrow of pure positivity and aiming at Nightmare. Nightmare quickly murmurs something to me in lunges at dream. Thankfully I heard what he said, It was

"I will deal with Dream and you kill the townspeople." I nod your head In agreement.

Dream begins to fight with Nightmare and you begin to slash people's and monsters necks. The scarlet blood covers your hands and some getting on your boots too. You eventually come across that lady that called you a demon in the middle of the street. You charge at her sticking the knife in her forehead, watching her scream and bleed out fills you with SATISFACTION.

Dust, dead bodies and blood litters the ground and you hear a scream behind you, It's from Dream. you turn your head and expecting to see your brother looking at you a horror but that wasn't It. You see Dream standing there, slowly turning to......stone? Eventually he's fully covered in stone, he Is no longer moving. Standing there, Frozen as a statue because that's what he Is now.

"Come along Y/n, come with me and we will rule the multiverse."
Nightmare offers his hand and you take it.

This is a beginning of a new chapter in your life.

~Time skip 500 years~

You open your eyes and sit up In your bed. You remembered today was your day off meaning you didn't have any missions to do for Nightmare. You also remembered killer and Error having the day off and you think maybe I can watch some movie with them.

Now you may be wondering what's going on?? Well hundreds of years ago you and Nightmare both built this castle together. You guys got team members and call yourselfs The Bad Sanses, you basically destroyed au's stuff like. You were great friends with all five of them even though Horror tried to eat you that one time. You didn't really mind the name The Bad Sanses even though you were not a sans, you didn't care. Anyways.

You got off your bed, going to your closet and picking out some clothes. You honestly didn't care what you got just some sweat pants, white shirt, hoodie socks normal crap like that.
You go to your bathroom that is connected to your bedroom and change In their, brushing your teeth and hair. You Eventually finish and head out your bedroom door.

Your POV

I walk down the stairs of the castle and pass bye the living room seeing Horror eating a human liver. I wave at Horror and he waves back, giving a pleasant smile.

Horror Is a white boned skeleton with one read eye and a hole In his skull. He Is wearing a bloody white t-shirt, a bloody blue hoodie, black shorts with white strips on the sides and pink slippers.