Your character

Alright new book time, by the way I had lots of Inspiration to wright this book so chapters will probably be 1000 words or more so yea. No this has nothing to do with my Inkmare book and If you see different ships that's because I am a multishiper. Anyways let's get Into detail about your character. By the way this Is a reader Insert there for you will not be dating any of these handsome skeletons! BUT STILL INKMARE!!!!!

You:
Your name Is Y/N ((your name)) and you are forever 21 but act like a child though you can act mature when you want to. You currently live In Dreamtale with your two Brothers, Nightmare and Dream. Oddly enough you were not a skeleton like them but instead you were human and between your two Brothers you represent balance. You were actually not well liked by many of the town's people besides a few whom you would read or draw with. Whether or not you liked the activities, you didn't care you were just glad to have friends besides your brothers.

And to clarify I am going on gender neutral terms such as they or them.

Your personality:
You were usually Introverted but spoke your mind and stood up for yourself and others. Though because you were Introverted you never had many friends but that didn't matter to you, not many of the town's people like you anyways! You did enjoy reading a bit under the Tree of Feelings with Nightmare.

Labels:
Y/N = your name
N/N = nick name
E/C = eye color
H/C = hair color
F/C = favorite color
F/S = favorite sweet
2F/C = second favorite color
3F/C = Third favorite color
F/D = favorite drink
S/C = SOUL color

((I will add more through out the story!))

Alright that's It now! Let's begin this story...

Word count - 285