Ch. 6: Waking Up

Stiles/ Thomas PoV:

I wake up to loud beeping. I look around and no one is here. I don't even know how long I have been out. I look and see that I have no shirt on. I get up and turn off all the machines and take my I.V. out. I look over and see there is a bag of clothes for me. I open it and see there is a dark blue long sleeve shirt and I put it on. I already have sweatpants on so I put on a pair of shoes and walk out the door.

"I am sorry but only family and close friends can see him right now." I hear Melissa say.

"I am Family!" I hear someone yell.

"I am sorry but I know all of Stiles' friends. And I do not know you." I hear Melissa say again.

"I am prac-" Then I see her look at me.

"Tom!" She says running to me I smile.

"Sonya!" I say back as she crushes me in a hug. I let out a wince and she says a quiet sorry.

"You had me worried sick! I haven't heard from you in 5 days so I booked a plane and came here. You had me worried sick! I didn't know what I would do If I lost you. you are all I have left!" Sonya starts to ramble.

"Hey it is okay. I am safe." I say holding her in a hug and my hand on the back of her head. She buries her head in my shoulder and I can see Melissa staring at us and I see Part of the pack come into the hospital with my dad. They just stare at me as I hug Sonya. I end up putting my head on her shoulder as we both hug each other to death. After a while we go back to my room from Melissa's orders.

I get hooked back up to all of the machines and part of the pack and my dad comes in after a couple of minutes. Sonya is sitting on the bed with me as they stare at us.

It is Lydia who breaks the silence.

"So who are you?" Lydia asks Sonya.

"Sonya." She says with a small smile.

"Wait Sti, is she?" Lydia asks me.

"yea." I say with a frown. I can see that everyone is confused but I just let it happen. Sonya grabs my hand and I look at her then back to the group.

"Stiles, isn't that who you were on the phone with before we had lunch? As in the one you said you love?" Scott asks me.

"Yea, she is my sister. Maybe not be by blood but she is family." I say as Sonya puts a different hand on my shoulder.

"She looks like Newt." I hear my dad say and that puts a smile on mine and Sonya's faces.

"I am his sister. Younger that is." Sonya says. I can tell that some of the pack are confused by his name but the people who need to know, know.

"Well nice to meet you. How long are you staying?" Issac asks. I can see that he is looking at her with something in his eyes. I laugh and realize he thinks she is cute.

"I am not sure. I mean I just got here and it is a nice town. And I see what you are trying to do, your not my type by the way." Sonya says with a laugh. I couldn't hold it in and I started to silently laugh as I put my head on her shoulder since the sedative Melissa gave me is starting to kick in fast.

"At least be here when I wake up please." I whisper through laughs as I slowly fall asleep again.

"I'm not going anywhere Tom." She tells me kissing my head and tucking me in as I drift off and sleep for however long I need.