Chapter 34: Provisional License Exam Pt 2

Asta and Noelle had devised a plan to escape through the groups of other schools.

Asta hopped on to his sword and Noelle created her Valkyrie Armor. They both flew side by side scanning the ground for their class. "Remember, if any balls are thrown at us, blast water back at them" Asta said to Noelle. She nodded but he could tell she was nervous. "Hey you got this okay, don't be scared" Asta reassured her while holding her hand. She blushed at his interaction and gave her a boost of confidence.

The two were still searching for their classmates, when they were attacked with balls. Asta was able to dodge them and slice them in half. While Noelle used her drill weapon to knock it back towards them.

"Black Slash!!" Asta roared sending a strike towards the  ground, splitting it.

Someone from behind threw a ball towards one of Asta's sensors. It was an inch away from touching the sensor when Noelle had blasted water at the ball sending it away. But another opponent threw a ball and hit Noelle's sensor. She looked at the red sensor then back at the shooter. She flew down and slapped him with her drill weapon and tapped all of his sensors with her ball.

"PASS"

Asta smiled at Noelle and she left to the room with the participants who passed.

Asta then flew down towards a participant who was not focused. He flew next to him and tapped his sword handle against his head.

"W-What?"

Asta slapped his sword into the guys side, making him fly into a rock.

"Sorry, I have to pass" Asta apologized while tapping the balls on the sensors. He then hopped back onto his sword and flew towards the pass room.

Noelle walked into the room with people who pass and noticed lots of her class mates. She walked to them and noticed Yuno and Mimosa aswell.

"Hey, you guys passed too?" Noelle asked Mimosa and Yuno.

"Yeah. It was actually quiet easy. Yuno and I used our quirks to work together and trap people" Mimosa smiled.

*flashback*

Yuno had blasted people with wind when he saw Mimosa getting attacked. He flew down and swept the people attacking her. "Are you okay!?" He asked her. "Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for the help" she smiled. A couple of students were near Mimosa and Yuno so they decided to take them out.

Yuno flew up and started blasting the other students. "Towering Tornadoes" Yuno said sending tornadoes to attack the students.

While they were distracted, Mimosa wrapped vines around them and trapped them. Yuno grabbed a ball out of his bag and tapped one of the students sensors, passing the exam. And Mimosa did the same as well also passing.

*end of flashback*

After Mimosa explained what happened, Asta came running in. "H-Hey, you guys all passed aswell" Asta panted to the group of his classmates. "Wait when did you passed?" Noelle asked. "I passed a little bit after you went" Asta explained. He then told the group what he did to pass the exam. 

*timeskip to after the first test*

Everyone in U.A had passed the first part of the exam and were waiting for the next part.

Yuno and Asta were walking around talking about the next round when the instructor stood up again. "The next round will be a rescue round. To gain points, you will have to rescue civilians in the city. There will be professionals acting as the civilians" Mera explained. The students nodded and walked outside to the replica city.

Class 1-A ran together to a wrecked city while Bakugo and his group went on their own. The class ran to a injured "civilian" and asked if they were okay. The professional "civilian" started criticizing them by not knowing how injured he was. After the critique, Yuno made another wind ark to carry more injured "civilians". Ojiro, Tsuyu, and Uraraka helped pick up and carry people to the wind ark. Yuno then flew them to safety. Asta helped out by slashing rocks and helping peopl out.

"Minus point!!" One of the "civilians" said.

"Huh!?"

"You could've hurt someone with that huge sword when you're just swinging it around" the "civilian" critiqued.

Asta groaned and then helped them up.

All the "civilians" had be saved and brought to the middle of the arena.

But then, a wall near them broke open.

A group of men walked out wearing black and white clothes. And along side them was the Pro Hero Gang Orca.

Asta, Yuno, and Midoriya charged up and rushed to the goons.

Asta dodged the bullets they were shooting and slammed one into a wall with his sword.

Midoriya bounced against the wall and kicked a goon in the gut.

Yuno was slowly picking off the goons one by one. But then a large group of goons started to surround Yuno. They aimed their weapon towards Yuno but Yuno chuckled.

"Time to use my new ultimate move"

He created a sword out of his wind and a small wind crown was started to form.

"Thanks Bell"

*flashback*

Yuno was training to create a good special move when he heard a voice in his ears.

"Hey" Bell said smiling at him.

"Oh it's you again"

"Yeah it's me. So what are you doing" she wondered. "I'm trying to create a good ultimate move" Yuno explained. "Oh I can help you with that" Bell stated. "Wait how?" Yuno asked.

"Well first, you need to use my power" Belle explained.

"And how do I do that?"

"Just let me do it for you" she said getting next to his chest.

When she did, a crown made of wind was created on top of him and a wind ring around his wrist.

"This is Spirit Dive. It's like a little boost of power for you" Bell said in Yuno's mind.  "Now hold your hand out". Yuno did as she told and out of thin air, a sword appeared. "This is your wind sword" Bell said. "We should work on a better name but that comes later" Yuno smiled looking at it. "Oh yeah, can you also explain what you are and why you are here?" Yuno asked. "Like you said, we will work on that later" Bell laughed.

*end of flashback*

"Spirit Dive!!" Yuno shouted as his wind crown formed.

"Spirit of Sylph!!" Yuno yelled creating the sword and swinging it into the goons.

"Wow, that is awesome!!" Asta cheered looking at Yuno's ultimate move.

After they beat the goons, they went to go fight Gang Orca but they saw he was occupied by Todoroki and another student from a different student from a different school.

They helped Todoroki out by taking out the goons who aimed towards him.

*timeskip to after the test*

The instructor announced everyone who passed and most of Class 1-A had passed. The only ones who didn't pass was Bakugo and Todoroki.

Asta was walking along side Noelle with sparkles in his eyes. "I'm so excited. Look Noelle, I got my Hero License!!" He shouted in excitement. Noelle smiled at her boyfriends child like behavior. "Calm down Dorksta, you're just a few more steps away from being the number one hero" Noelle said while kissing his cheek.

Asta looked back down at his Hero License. He then put on a determined face and looked towards Yuno.

'Soon, soon Yuno, I'll be number one hero'