Chapter 23: The Mall

*timeskip to the next day*

Asta and Yuno walked in to see everyone either exhausted or looking depressed. "Why are you guys so gloomy?" Asta and Yuno asked. "Do you guys not remember what your dad said, the ones who failed will stay behind while the people who did pass will go to that training camp" Kaminari groaned.

Everyone who failed started to complain about how the camp would be so fun but they wouldn't be able to experience it. Aizawa and Yami walked into the class and explained the plan to the student.

"So as you may know, the people who passed the exam are going to a training camp. While the people who failed aren't, well we changed it and decided you will be coming with us" Aizawa explained. Everyone who failed cheered as they heard that. "But you will be studying with me for half of your time there" Aizawa said giving a shit eating grin. They then sunk back into their seats.

*timeskip to after class*

Everyone was still in class when Ashido and Hagakure walked up to them. "Hey guys, how about we go out to the mall and go shop for camping gear" Hagakure suggested. "Yeah it will be so much fun!!" Ashido shouted. "Is this just a way for you to get all of us to go with you?" Kirishima and Kaminari asked. "Yes but what do you say?" She asked. Everyone agreed that it would be fun for them to go to the mall together. "Then let's go then".

The class arrived at the mall and walked in. "Okay, the girls and I will go shopping while you boys go do whatever you want" Ashido said before dragging the girls away. Asta waved by to Noelle as she was dragged by Ashido and Hagakure.

The boys decided that they would go to the arcade in the mall and wait till the girls were done with their shopping. They went to the arcade and paid for their tokens. They each split up and went in their separate groups to go play games.

Asta went to play a gun game when Yuno confronted him. "How!?" He asked. "What do you mean 'how'?" Asta asked. "How did you get together with Noelle. I've been trying to ask Mimosa out but everytime I try she runs off" Yuno complained. "Haha, who knew you would my help with relationship business" Asta laughed at his brother. "Shut up. Now can you help me?" Yuno asked his brother. "Of course Yuno". "Ok well, how did you ask her out?". "I just asked her if she would like to hang out again another time" Asta replied. "Wait, that's it! Nothing special just ask her to hang out!?" Yuno questioned. "Yeah to be honest, I'm not the best either. But I know you can do it Yuno. You always can" Asta encouraged his brother. "Okay, thanks Asta for the help". "Anytime Yuno". "Now let me beat you at this game" Yuno said inserting a token. "No I'll win" Asta said inserting a token aswell.

*with the girls*

Noelle and Mimosa were looking through some clothes when Mimosa asked her cousin something. "Hey Noelle, I have a question" Mimosa asked. "Sure, what is it?". "H-How did you get with Asta?" Mimosa asked. "Oh simple. He asked me out after a study session" Noelle replied. "That's it. T-Then why is it so hard for me" Mimosa questioned herself. "What do you mean?" Noelle asked. "W-W-Well, I like Y-Yuno but I don't know how to tell him. Everytime I see him, I run off blushing" Mimosa answered. "Then face your fears and talk to him. That's what I did with Asta" Noelle said. "R-Really?". "Yeah. I was just as nervous as you were when I asked Asta to help me study but after that I stopped being nervous" Noelle stated. "O-Ok, I'll talk to him later" Mimosa stated. "Go for it. You got it" Noelle encouraged her cousin.

*timeskip to after their shopping spree*

"I wonder where the guys are?" Yaoyarozu questioned. "I think I know where they are at" Ashido said pointing to the arcade. At the arcade was a huge crowd of people watching two people play.

The girls walked to the arcade and overheard the crowd say something about the winner from the Sports Festival. They pushed through to see Asta and Yuno going at in Street Fighter.

"I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU YUNO!!" Asta shouted. "No you're not" Yuno said spamming the buttons. Yuno and Asta went at it for a few more minutes. The crowd was talking about how neither of them would give up and how they had beaten all the high scores.

But in the middle of the game, Noelle went up to Asta and dragged him by the ear. "Come on Dorksta, you can't play forever" Noelle said dragging him. "Ow. Noelle, you can't just drag me away, I was about to win" Asta said reaching back to the arcade machine. "I don't care. You play too much games already" Noelle stated. He groaned and walked with her. The rest of the class followed them to the food court.

While there, Asta saw a strange sight. He saw a blue haired man standing over Midoriya with Midoriya looking frightened. He ran down there to check what was happening.

"Hey Midoriya, who's this" Asta said staring the blue haired man down. "Oh I'm just a fan of his from the Sports Festival" the man said letting go of Midoriya. "Oh okay, well let's go Midoriya, the class is looking for you" Asta stated. Midoriya nodded and followed Asta.

"Be careful, next time we meet, I'll kill you and your friends" the blue haired man whispered to Midoriya before waking off.

"So Midoriya, who was he really?" Asta asked. "He-He is the leader of the League of Villians, Tomura Shigaraki" Midoriya whispered. "What. I knew something was off about him" Asta snarled as he though back to his fight with Shigaraki. "Well what did he say?" Asta questioned. "Weirdly he asked me about Stain and our morals" Midoriya answered. "Well we should head back with the group" Asta said walking up the stairs.