Hi!✌🏽

First of all, thank you for clicking on this story! I know they are thousands of Hiccup x Reader stories so thank you for clicking or checking out mine!

A lot of the Hiccup x Reader stories I've seen have a "damsel in distress" vibe for the reader so I thought I'd switch it up and make the reader a bad*** warrior. Most of the stories don't give the reader any other company other then her dragon so I changed it up, you have an older brother named Arjuna, you can change it to any name but this is the one I choose.

You have your very own Night Fury, she's a girl.

During the day her scales are white, her eyes are bright purple (or whatever colour you choose) and the scales along her spine glow bright, bright silver. During the night, her scales are pitch black, her eyes are bright teal (or whatever colour you want) and her scales along her spine glow bright gold.

Your brother has a skrill, his name is Zap.

You have the ability to befriend any dragon, no matter what the species is and you can basically talk to dragons. You made a flight suit for you and your brother when you were 15, so you're pretty smart.

This takes place after after HTTYD 1 and before HTTYD 2.

You are currently 19 and Arjuna is 24. You have been travelling since you were 9 and he was 14.

The reason you were kicked out of you village will be explained in the story as well as everything else.

Legend:

h/c - hair colour

h/t/c - Home town or city

h/l - hair length

s/c - skin colour

e/c - eye colour

y/n - your name

d/n - dragon name

n/n - nickname

f/f - favourite food

f/c - favourite colour

f/d - favourite drink

f/b - favourite book

Again, thanks for clicking on my story, hope you enjoy!