Chapter 12: Dev

Y/n POV

"Hey, Arjuna? I think I wanna tell Hiccup about Dev." I said as the two of us we getting ready for bed that night. 

Arjuna's eyes widened in shock but then he had a face full of understanding. "Okay. When do you want to tell him?" he asked 

"I dunno. Maybe tomorrow. I was thinking the two of us could for a fly and then I'd tell him. I trust him, Dork. I really do." I replied 

Arjuna took a deep breath and then said "Okay. I trust you." 

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I exclaimed, running over to him and hugging him tight Yeah, no problem. He's your sibling too." Arjuna responded

"He's still out there. I know it." I told Arju with a small smile. 

"I know. I think so too." Arjun smiled at me, "I bet he's really happy." I said to him. 

"Yeah. Now come on, let me tuck you in." Arjuna answered 

"I'm 19! I don't need to be tucked in!" I protested as I got into my bed 

"Yeah, well your also my little sister, so I'm going to anyways." Arjuna replied as he tucked in my covers.

"Thanks, big bwother" I said in a joking baby voice. 

"No problem, wittle sister." Arjuna teased back as he kissed me on the forehead. "I love you. Sweet dreams." he said 

"Love you. Good night." I replied. 

Within minutes, I fell asleep, excited to tell Hiccup tomorrow. 

[][][][][][][][][][][]

The next morning I woke up to Arjuna slightly shaking me. "Wake up weirdo." he said, as she shook me. I briefly saw Zap hitting D/n with his tail making D/n bolt upright and then glare at Zap. 

"Why are you waking me up so early?" I asked, rubbing my eyes as I sat up. 

"Early? It's 9:45. Now wake up if you wanna talk to Hiccup." Arjuna replied 

"It's still too early," I grumbled, as I got into my blankets again and closed my eyes

I heard Aruna sigh before he left the room. Ha, I knew he'd leave me alone I thought as I snuggled into my blankets. 

SPLASH

All of a sudden, my face is soaked with extremely cold water. "WHAT THE HEL ARJU?!" I exclaim as I jumped out of bed. 

"Good, you're awake." He said, putting the now empty cup on the side table. 

"You're lucky I don't murder you in your sleep." I jokingly say with a death glare. 

"Yeah, well you love me too much so you wouldn't." Arjuna nonchalantly smirked at me with a shoulder shrug as he changed his clothes. 

"Unfortunately I do." I mutter as I left the room to brush my teeth. 

As soon as I was done doing my morning routine, Arjuna and I went to the Great Hall where people were congratulating me still for my win in the duels a couple of days ago. 

Arjuna and I had a quick breakfast before Arjuna went to meet up with Astrid and I looked for Hiccup. I found him in his little space in the blacksmith shop, hunched over some papers. 

"Hey, do you have a second?" I ask as I walked over to him. 

"For you? Always." He replied, making a slight blush appear on my cheeks.