Chapter 13: "I'd love to!"

Third Person POV

Y/n and Hiccup started flying back to Berk when Toothless suddenly stopped and smacked Hiccup with one of his ears in a "Hurry up and do it" type of gesture.

Because of Hiccup and Toothless stopping, Y/n and D/n stopped as well. Y/n look confused while D/n look excited for a reason Y/n didn't know yet.

"No! I'm not gonna ask her now! She just told me about her brother!" Hiccup whispered to Toothless, Y/n not hearing him.

Toothless glared at his friend and then rolled his eyes to which Y/n took as a "So? Now or never"

"I can't!" Hiccup protested quietly, Y/n still not hearing him.

Toothless leaned to the right side and then jerked to the left, making Hiccup almost fall off. Y/n and D/n bursted out laughing, "You good there, Haddock? Toothy seems to be giving you a hard time!" Y/n teased, laughing.

Hiccup gave her a tense smile, "Yep, all good L/n! Just a little disagreement!" he replied, chuckling, nervously.

"Alright," Y/n answered, not believing him one bit but laughing nonetheless.

"Toothless, I can't-" Hiccup cut off his whisper but screaming at the top of his lungs as Toothless through him off.

Toothless started falling as Hiccup wasn't keeping his prosthetic in place, Toothless gave a goofy smile to D/n, ignoring Hiccup's screams as he fell.

"Hiccup!" Y/n screamed, locking D/n's prosthetic in place as she dived after her boyf-, her friend.

She jumped off D/n, as she gained on Hiccup - who was sprawling, trying to slow his fall - and once she was near him, she grabbed his hand.

D/n joined her after, going after Toothless. D/n reached Toothless first, she grabbed him and slowly flew back to a nearby island.

Y/n smiled at him and then wrapped her arms around his chest, basically giving him a hug in the air. She activated her flight suit, ignoring her blushing face, and flew upwards toward D/n.

"D/N! COME ON PLEASE!" She yelled at her dragon who was 'talking' to Toothless, chilling on the island.

D/n got up quickly and raced toward her friend, sending Toothless a 'These weirdos' type of look. D/n went underneath Y/n, allowing her to drop down and go into sitting position with Hiccup in front of her.

"Thanks D/n" Y/n said, petting her dragon's head.

D/n flew back to the island where Toothless was and landed. Y/n got off first, offering a hand to Hiccup who gladly took it. Hiccup got off, glaring at his dragon who just stared back unbothered.

Toothless titled his head in a way that made it seem he was saying "Do it", Hiccup sighed in defeat and then turned to Y/n.

D/n walked over to Toothless and sat down beside him, enjoying the show.

"So, er, Y-y/n, do you wanna, maybe, I dunno, gooutwithmetomorrow?" Hiccup stuttered, scratching the nape of his neck in nervousness.

"Sorry? Could you repeat that?" Y/n asked, confused. Y/n couldn't hear partly to him mumbling and the fact that Terrible Terrors

"Do you wanna go out with me tomorrow?" Hiccup asked

Y/n stood there in shock, unsure of what to do. Did Hiccup Haddock just ask her out on a date?

"Y/n? Oh Odin's Beard, I just screwed this up! Y/n please answer me? You don't have to! Forget this ever happened? Oh sh*t" Hiccup ranted.

"Hiccup?"