Chapter 4: Friends or Foes?

Y/n's POV *before shooting at Hiccup* 

"Here's the plan, big brother" I whispered to my brother, Arjuna nodded and gestured for me to continue.              

"You stay up in the tree while I approach whoever is there. Take your axe and your bow and arrow. I'll shoot an arrow at whoever is there or the leader, it's usually easy to tell. I'll take my daggers, swords and bow and arrow. Zap and D/n stay out of sight, unless we need them or call for them." I say, "Anything else, or is that everything?" I added

"Threaten them, and I swear to god, if they try to kill you, I will kill them, I don't care. I. WILL. Kill. Them." Dork states 

"Awwww, I love you too." I reply to him, I hug him quickly. 

"Love you, sissy. Now let's get these idiots!" He says, returning the hug. 

He grabs his bow and arrow and his axe while I grab my weapons. We mask up and Arju climbs the tree, getting out of the cave while I stalk out of the cave. I knock an arrow and shoot it at the head of a forest green-eyed boy who looks like the leader. 

He ducks at the last second and I jump towards him, knocking another arrow. I direct it at him, between his eyes, where it will surely kill him. "A-are you the Dragon King?" he stutters.

Good, he should stutter, he should be intimidated, he should be nervous, he should be scared. 

"That depends, who's asking?" I say, calmly, my eyes glowering. 

"Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third of Berk." the boy replies 

I shrug, "Never heard of him or 'Berk'." I lie about Berk, I have heard about it, so has Arju. 

"Oh, um...." Hiccup trails off, suddenly five more people come from behind him with a gronkle, deadly nadder, hideous zippleback, monstrous nightmare, and......... a night fury?! 

I thought D/n was the only one left. Huh, guess I was wrong, I mentally shrug. 

I put away my bow and arrows and draw my swords. I put one of my blades at Hiccup's throat and at a blonde-haired and blue-eyed girl's neck; she seemed to be second in command. 

"Who are you? Where are you from? Why are you here? Give me one good reason not to slit Hiccup's throats and then kill the rest of you, just as quickly." I say, threateningly yet nonchalantly at the same time. 

"YOU TOLD HIM YOUR NAME?!?!" The girl and the boy that look the same, probably twins, say together. 

"Yeah...... I ......was..... trying..... to.... be.... nice........" Hiccup squeezes out, barley because of the blade at his throat.  

The vikings say something and all of a sudden fire is coming towards me. I dodge the plasma blast from the night fury, I stalk towards it and put my hand out. The night fury, leans in and I pet his head. 

The deadly nadder shoots three of her spikes at me and I throw my swords up in the air. I flip and I catch two of the spikes from the nadder, I put them in my pocket and then catch my swords. I dodge the other spike and it shoots into an innocent tree, poor tree. 

I see Arju has a deadly look in his eyes, like he's about to kill the viking for trying to hurt me but I give him a discrete look, that you wouldn't be able to see if you weren't one of us two, that said "Don't worry, big brother.", he settles down and watched me.  

I walk over to the nadder and do the same thing that I did with the night fury, the nadder trusts me now too. Yay! 

The monstrous nightmare lights himself on fire, "Oooh! I can do that too!" I say, I take out my swords on my back and take out my daggers, I light them on fire, waving them in the air, as I walk towards the monstrous nightmare.