⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟑

"waaa the futons so soft." zeno cheered, hugging the futons with kija.

"nice, nice."

"hold it right there!" tae-jun interjected. "this room is for the princesses! your room is next door!"

"ehhh?"

"don't ehhh me! now come on!"

"but the little misses want to be together too, isn't that right?" zeno asked the two girls and kaho nodded in response.

"yeah." yona replied.

"absolutely not! the princesses will not be able to rest with all you men around here!"

kaho tuned out from tae-jun and hak's conversation and turned to yun. "got any food?"

his eyes narrowed as he placed a finger on her forehead, pushing her back. "you can wait a little longer. everyone needs to rest first."

"eating is resting." she mumbled, reaching for his bag.

"stay away from my bag!"

"but you have food in here."

"stop! my heart! i don't think it can take it!" tae-jun yelled, drawing their attention away from yun's bag.

"well, next doors not so bad. yona, take a nice relaxing break over there for today." jae-ha told her as she started making her way to the door.

"so i guess you're staying here then?" yun asked kaho after yona left.

"yeah, i'm too attached to you." she deadpanned and he blinked several times before shaking his head and mumbling incoherent sentences.

"no! lady— i mean princess— i mean kaho! you'll stay with yona as well!" tae-jun shouted, noticing that she was going to take a futon to lay down.

"but..." she sighed. "i guess it makes sense. i also can't stand being with these smelly men any more."

"yes, yes. come along now." he gestured to the door and she left out it and entered the room yona was in.

"i was wondering when you'd join me." she said.

"your face is red. is it because of hak?" kaho circled her face with her finger. "we never really got to talk about this. what's happening with you two?"

"well—" her voice got cut off by loud thuds. she quickly swung open the window. "ogi!"

"yona, i'll go for a walk. we'll finish this conversation later." kaho called out to her.

"alright."

she left the room, heading down the corridors, aimlessly. she soon made it outside where a few people were hanging around. one saw her and pointed while whispering to his friend. the pair then rushed up to her.

"are you that girl, the one with the stones?" one asked, his eyes gleaming.

"i am..." she replied, hesitantly.

the other person grabbed onto her sleeve, shaking her arm. "oh my! it's really you!"

"hey!" she tried to pull away but the grip was strong and the other man held her other arm.

"where are your stones?! can we see?"

they were gathering more attention and people had started making their way over.

"no, please let go of me!" she argued.

"what's going on?"

"this is that girl who's with the red head and four dragons!"