⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟗

a small girl with long black hair and golden eyes sat by the steps of hiryuu castle. she thought about many people: her father, her sister, and her cousin.

"kaho!" a young boy yelled, rushing over to her and hugging her from behind. "i'm going to stay here for a while."

"soo-won!"she exclaimed, startled by his presence.

"what were you thinking about?" he asked, noticing the distant look on her face. 

"you."

"why me?"

"i want to stay friends forever." she told him. "i don't want to lose you like everyone else... like mother."

"what do you mean?! you have yona, your father and hak!" he yelled, seeing tears in her eyes.

"but they never acknowledge me. only you and mother did."

that was the thing... kaho mainly grew so attached to her cousin because he took notice of her and always included her when the others left her out. that was why when she found out what he did, it was the biggest betrayal ever. even if she was upset with yona and her father, she never wished death upon them. soo-won had angered her.  

yet she couldn't help but feel a tight tug on her heart because she still cared for him and knowing that he had hurt everyone was not easy...

"lili." yona said, recognising the said girl. "ayura and tetora too!"

"it's been a while. we're grateful for you helping lady lili." they bowed down on the floor.

silently, kaho slipped away from the group and sat in the tent. she listened to them all converse happily. she wanted to feel that happiness too but instead felt numb.

"kaho, come eat some food." yun said, standing in front of her.

"it's okay. i'm not hungry." she replied, looking at her bandaged hand.

"please eat! there's so much nice food, you might as well eat because it'll run out soon."

"i said i'm not hungry."

"fine." he sighed, about to turn around then froze. "actually—"

kaho was about to look up to question him but didn't have time to process anything as she was suddenly tackled to the ground. her back hit the futon with a loud thud and she squeezed her eyes shut. when she opened her eyes, she saw he was hovering above her with a grin.

"what are you doing?!"

he kept her pinned down by sitting on her with his legs beside her hips. he brought a bowl of food near them. 

"if you won't eat, i'll force you to!" he exclaimed, hovering a piece of cooked crab over her mouth.

"yun—"

"chew it!" he yelled, shoving the crab into her mouth.

"i can't eat while laying down!" she said, her voice muffled.

"then sit up."

"i hate you." she mumbled, getting up to sit which only made it look like he was sitting on her lap.