⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟔

kaho had joined the girl she met in eating lots of food. she had no idea who the girl was but she was hungry so didn't pay much mind to her identity. they conversed lightly, talking about their day when they were suddenly interrupted.  

"oh my! algira! vold! are they your friends?" the girl asked two boys that were ascending the stairs. 

"we have returned, princess tao."

"eh?! this is princess tao?!" kaho exclaimed, pointing a chicken leg at the girl beside her.

"kaho!" a group of people gasped.

"oh it's you guys. heeeeeey!" she waved at the group of friends she had left behind weeks ago. yun made his way to the front to see kaho who was sat beside princess tao and lots of cats with a box of food.

"kaho!" he attacked her, sending the food flying and scaring the cats half to death. the two laid on the floor, yun clutching onto her like she'd disappear if he let go.

"yun. yun." she patted his back several times. "yun, i can't breathe."

"sorry." he let go only for yona and zeno to attack her next. again, she was a mess on the floor being attacked in hugs. lately, she's been getting many hugs but wasn't complaining at all. she loved every moment.

"i can't believe it's you!" yona teared up, squishing kaho's face in her small hands.

"hey, yona." she smiled softly.

"pukyuu!" ao leaped towards them, landing on her shoulder.

"hey ao." she rubbed his cheeks.

"are you finally back, kaho dear?" jae-ha asked, happy to see her.

"not officially. after i left, i returned to kouka and spoke to ik-su, only to find out my mother had come here that's why i'm here. but i suppose hanging out with you lot isn't such a bad idea." she explained, her eyes set on yun. "i missed you all, a lot."

"we missed you more!" yona said, holding onto her tighter, breaking the eye contact between her and yun. zeno nodded his head, yelling about how weird it had been without her.

"yona at this rate you'll kill me." kaho complained. hak was the one to pry her sister off her.

"it's good to have you back." he said, fist bumping her.

shin-ah greeted her by placing his fur on her shoulders and lifting up ao to her face so he could nibble on her cheek. she grinned up at him proud to see how much he had opened up to everyone.

"i'm so glad you're here. they were driving me crazy, especially that beast!" kija cried, his finger accusingly pointed at hak.

"it's good to see you too, kija." kaho said, tracing circles on his hand to calm him down. his face went red and he questioned if he should move away but he enjoyed the feeling.

"sorry to interrupt this moment but are these friends of yours?" princess tao asked algira and vold.

"no way we'd just up and bring our friends. look, they're the monsters from kouka kingdom that you wanted to see." algira told her.

a hand appeared in kaho's vision while she was trying to focus on the twos conversation. she looked up to see yun standing in front of her, waiting for her to take his hand. gladly, she took it and he pulled her onto her feet.

"yun..." she started to say. she had so many things she wanted to tell him but didn't know where to start.

"don't." he interrupted, wrapping his arms around her back and resting his chin on her shoulder.