⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟔

"i want to be acknowledged." yona sighed, sinking into the water.

"by the one you love?" tetora asked.

"not that."

"there's no way you don't have any feelings for one of them!"

"it's not that!" she argued.

"what about you, kaho?" tetora asked.

"maybe... i like one of them." she replied, her neck getting hotter as she also sunk deeper into the water, not sure if she should be saying that.

"and you didn't tell me?!" yona asked, hurt.

"you say one like it's not actually one." lili said.

"huh?" kaho asked, confused.

"is it possible you have feelings for two?"

"no. that's a silly thought..." she mumbled.

"but three of those men have gone to the red light district, right?" lili asked. "men are really stupid creatures! forget them!"

"okay, but three of them stayed here." kaho reminded her as she crossed her arms and nodded, knowing they wouldn't ever go to a place like that.

"so it's one of them that you like?" tetora grinned.

"i didn't even say that!"

"you should forget them even if they didn't go. you never know what men are doing behind your back." lili said.

"they're on a mission. i don't think hak and the others would lie to me about something like that." yona sighed.

kaho was sat on the floor as yona practiced using a sword. the boys that had gone out, leaving the sisters with lili and her friends, should've returned a while ago though.

"you really are learning how to swing a sword," lili said. "you're really weak though."

"she's trying her best." kaho defended.

"and you?" lili turned to her.

"me? i use a katana."

"and you're good at using it?"

this girl asks a lot of questions...

"oh my! you should see her! she's awesome with weapons." yona exclaimed and dropped her sword.

"not that awesome but thank you, sis."

"hak and the others... they're late."

"they are. i noticed." kaho stood up and stretched her arms, not listening to what else lili had to say.

"i'm really glad that lili has made friends." tetora said.

"these sisters aren't my friends." she argued with a huff.

"that's right." kaho added. "we met not too long ago."

"i don't need any friends. besides i've got you and ayura to talk to."

"don't depend on us like that. your father is paying us." tetora said as she made a weird pose with ayura. they were in it for the money, but it was clear they were close friends.

"how sad." kaho giggled.

"nevertheless, the moon tonight really is beautiful. i will go ask the staff at the inn for some tea and sweets." tetora said.

"hehe. for some reason i'm really excited. conversation between women are really fun, aren't they?" yona said.

kaho watched her happy expression and smiled, sadly. due to her hardly being at the castle, they didn't have much time to talk to each other and bond. the two sisters were close now, but they weren't close before. the death of their father had brought them together. she assumed yona must have been quite lonely at the castle, only having hak as a friend.