He really asking for it huh??

Lonely Boy's pov
As, I was playing fall guys with young durt, I noticed that Y/N was looking for somewhere to sit. I smirk and say Aye! Y/N!!, why don't you sit right here?? *patting my leg*  It way more comfortable then the other chairs as Y/N was blushing red like a cherry, I didn't know I was getting death glares from the others.

No one's pov
As, Lonely Boy was trying to get Y/N, he didn't know that Snow was getting held back from Vuxvux and Derek, that when Lonely Boy wink towards Y/N as soon that happened Snow was trying to break free and the others are trying to convince themselves, "it was just a wink nothing else" well this, Kayla and Smooth was laughing while Kayla was holding out her phone.

Kayla's pov
Please!!, let her break from those two grip!! As,I whisper while Smooth just shake her head, say He really wants to do this?? Yep, he is a fool!! I said while laughing that when Snow breaks free and running towards Lonely Boy when Lonely turns his head and saw Snow he run towards, Snow was right on his trail after catching up to him, she was about to hit until we heard the door open and saw Principal Thompson.

No one's pov
As, Principal Thompson rise a eyebrow to Snow and Lonely Boy, he just shook his head and say Don't hit him Snow, He turn his head to Panda and ask How is everything going?? Panda smiled and say it's going good, just need to work a little with their team with each other but with that everything is fine!! Principal Thompson nods his head and say "Well, I just got a call from the place that is helding competition, they are saying that we need  more people so here you go" as he pushed the door wider, we saw the...

Next Time!!