Fluffy Bunny?!

( this what Y/N wearing above)

Snow's pov
As we get ready to go to the game place, we found a letter in Y/N's bag. We was confused but we went inside the limo and read it there, it read...

Dear, Y/N
I miss you my little bunny~ I love the way you when you are shy to others or how much you care for others, I hope I see you today and I ask your dad to put this note in your bag.
I love you~
From, Scotty.

Young Durt say who the fuck is Scotty???, Then everyone turn to Derek who sigh and say Scotty is a childhood friend, he always like to call Y/N, his fluffy bunny while Y/N nods in agreement, and Y/N add will be bring me candys and nice gifts but never Derek~ and I always wonder why?? We all laugh at her innocent and continue talk about others things.

Brock 's pov
Me and Delirious just stand on the side and just sigh at the scene before us... Fuck You!! Nogla!! Tyler say as David kill him in smash bros, Nogla smirk in victory but stop when Brian kill him, putting him in second place. David glare at Brain while Brain slight smirk him back. Me and Delirious just  smile and sit by Cartoonz and Slient  who was playing overcooked with two random players. I hear the door open to show Y/N and the Vuxgang, they all were laughing and having a good time until Young Durt stop in his track and have us a death glare... I just wave nervously back while Cartoonz, Slient gave back the same glare, all of this stop when Y/N grab Young Durt 's hand and pull him away. I kinda got jealous of how Y/N got so close to them.  *sigh* Why do I feel this way??

Derek's pov
Me and Y/N was just playing a scary game until Mcquiad and Lui came over, I pulled Y/N close to me much sure they won't do anything to her. Lui just roll his eyes and Mcquiad just sigh and ask what kind of game you playing?? Y/N respond Evil Doll... Lui seem shocked and say I never thought you were a type to play a horror game like that.. Y/N respond You don't know all of me. I just have a.blink stare and ask Are you guys going to stay there or watch us play this game?? Lui and Mcquiad sat by us but not too close and we begin the game...

Mcquiad's pov
Me and Derek were laughing at Liu and Y/N as Y/N was telling him that he should have hide from Hitosi then continue on!! I smile but felt a glare, I turned and saw Vanoss giving me a glare. I return the same glare and turned back around, we was about a another game until we heard the door open, we look from the computer and saw Panda talking to Scotty?!?! Panda stop and tell Listen Up Everyone!!! This is Scotty and he will be helping around here for now on!!

Everybody went up to Scotty and started to greet him until Scotty landed on Y/N, he went to towards her and hug her tight while saying I miss you my bunny...Then Tyler say Your What?!?

Part 2 is coming!!
And this what Scotty looks like!!

Part 2 is coming!!And this what Scotty looks like!!