You Don't Know A Fucking Thing!!

Cartoonz's pov
As we continue to argue more with this bitch,that we didn't realize that Y/N wasn't behind her.I stop and turn to see Y/N who was sitting and looked sad,I sign and walk towards her and sat next to her.Y/N stop and look to her side,froze and quickly got up and sat to the next chair, I sign and ask Can we talk? Y/N quickly shook her head no and look down. I got up and grab her arm so she won't leave, Y/N look up and look pretty scared, I was to about ask her again until Snow grab Y/N from me.

Snow's pov
What the fuck are you doing to her?!?! I asked very mad, What we just going to talk?! Cartoonz said with pissed voice, I don't want YOU to talk to her after what you did jackass!! I said getting other BBS to listen in. So what!! Mean look at her!! anybody will do the same thing to her . Cartoonz said this with a smirk. I stood there shock but turn to Y/N who has the most saddest face, my eyes softy as she speak Where is the bathroom? I turn around and hug her, telling where the bathroom is. She nodded and walk towards the door, I turn back to Cartoonz, next thing he said made me want to kill him, he said This why nobody like her , she a crybaby, no wonder her mother die. Nogla look at him and said Dude...that too far, Cartoonz said so what? Not like an- he was cut off by me slapping him across his face and look dead in his eyes( or eye) I said this to him you have no fucking right to said that or even ever!!You had no fucking idea what she gone through!! You know what?? You a piece of shit!! I turn from him and went to the door,open it, I gave them one more and said I hope you guys are happy with the stuff you doing now before closing it to find Y/N.

Mini Ladd's pov
We stay in slient until Nogla break it Dude What fuck was that?! He said this looking at Cartoonz. Cartoonz said Don't blame me!!! I was just trying to talk to her!! Just because she remember you doesn't mean nothing. Nogla and Cartoonz was about to fight until Panda came in with a pissed off face and ask What happened?!? I whisper oh no.... As panda was looking at us.