WE LIVE AT THE SOME BLOCK?!?!

Y/N'pov
After some periods left,Me and Derek (with mr.hat too) starting to walk back to my house,I told him I be fine but he keep on protest about me walking alone,so I let him walk with me.We was almost to my house until I heared the some voice again Ah~Look like we meet again,we turn around to meet Wildcat,Nogla,and Basically on my porch.I can't believe,I'm in the same neighborhood with Miss Piggy Nogla said this with arms across while Wildcat and Basically started to laugh while I put my head in shame.

Derek'pov
While don't you shut up you fuck.I was mad how he talk to Y/N like that!! Nogla was about to get in my face until Y/N's dad show up in his car,he pull down the window and said leave them alone and get the fuck off my property!!The guys look little scared but just walk off. Mr.Cooper parked the car and get out of the car with some paper work after that he walk up to us and ask who was these little fuckers? with a angry face on his face (little Background,Ever seen Y/N's Dad known his daughter got bullied he been overprotective over her) It was some jerks from school who don't like us Mr.Hat says with the most storned voice. Oh well then will you like me to drop you off, so nothing happen to you? Mr.Cooper said as he gave Y/N the keys to the house. Sure I said with good vide, Wimp move dude Mr.Hat said while laughing, Shut Up Mr.Hat!! And thank you Derek said as he got in the passenger seat, Mr.Cooper turn to meet his daughter and tell something,but I didn't hear the talk after that Y/N went inside and Mr.Cooper get in the car and ask Where your house? as he starting his car.