Kayla's sleepover

Kayla's pov
As we watch Y/N whooping anybody ass on mario kart, I heard my phone goes off in my pants so I pick it up and saw that it was my dad. I roll my eyes and pick it up, and said Hey Dad, what do you need?

Dad:Hey Princess!!! I wanna tell you something!

Kayla:This better be good..

Dad:It is good princess!! Me and your mother going to be gone for 8 months so you can have friends over!!

Kayla: Really?! Thank You!! I love you!! Bye

Dad:By-

I hung up and was really excited but cut off when I heard fuck you Y/NNNNN!!! I turn around and see Jake is very pissed off that he got second while Y/N did a cheer and have first place, I just shook my head. We all turn to Panda man and he said that should be it for today and for the Mario kart team is Y/N, Jake,Brain, and Nogla. I will tell Mr.Thompson it was a good day and call your parents to pick y'all up and with that he leaves. After that we started to pack up and leave as me, Snow,Y/N, Smooth, and Jake started to the exit, I started to tell them about the sleepover.

Jake's pov
I was listen in Kayla about how she going to have a amazing sleepover and it will be so many snacks and games but then Y/N said Will it be okay to bring Brownie? Kayla smiled and said Sure!! You all can bring your pets because my pets are lonely and need playmates. Y/N said Yay!! And was about said one more thing until she was pulled back by the arm, we turn around to see Nogla with a pissed off face, and Snow said what the hell are you doing?! Fool!! Nogla then said Sorry but she come with me so she have to wait with me and the guys until my mum comes and pick us up with a fake smile. I clenched my fists and said fine!! And Y/N see you at the sleepover!! We turn around and started walk out with pissed off face.

Nogla 's pov
After they left, I started to call my mum and tell her it was time to go as Y/N was playing with her puppy after I finish the call, I turn to Y/N and ask What do you want to do? Y/N thinking then said what about fortnite? I smile and said sure!! We sit against the wall and being playing as we were winning, we heard a cough. We look up and see my mum, we got up and bring to walk to the car with her, I smiled and blush as she focusing on the game on her phone while Brownie walk with her. I really do love her huh? I shook my head and watch her as she win the first place for us. She turn to me and smile, I blush and look away. This going be difficult......