Panda Express and A little crush

Cartoonz 's pov
Me and Y/N was talking to each other and getting comfy with me, I happy to known that she remember me and Mini,but what about the others? Should we tell her or not? I was deep in thought that I didn't realize that Snow,Smooth,Kayla,and Jake come back with some things.Jake made a fake cough and ask Why are you still here? I just glare at him and stands up and walk away.

Snow's pov
Well that was just weird we heard Kayla said,I just went to Y/N and hug the shit out of her. U.um Snow I can't breath!! Y/N said as she was trying to get out of my grip, Oops,Sorry I say with a nervous smile. So what kind of food did you gots?! Y/N ask with stars in her eyes,Smooth rolls her eyes playfully and say Panda Express!!,but we have to share with the others. I vote letting them starve I say with my hand up,Jake,Smooth, and Mr.Chomp about to agree until Kayla sigh and said You known we can't let them starve because that panda boy will have said something to Mr.Thompson. Damn it..you're right I said with helping Y/N up,*sigh* lets share guys Jake said as he walk towards the game room and we followed him. After some minutes we got to the door and Y/N went to the door and open it then as we got into the room, Jake said in a gay tone Bitch!! We got some Panda Express!! Even though it was only for us!! Y/N just burst out laughing. We just smiled as she laughed.

Mini's pov
While we was waiting for the others to came back,some of us was playing games, while the others wait for their turn. We just sit until we heard the most gayest voice ever, Bitch!! We got some Panda Express!! Even though it was only for us!! Then with a laugh follow it after, I turn around and blush to see Y/N was the one who was laughing, I have a crush on her ever since we were kids but now that we bully her,I think she won't return them back. I just sigh until I heard Panda said Okay!! Pause The Game!! And Come Back To It After We Eat Okay?!?! Can you shut the fuck up?!?! We heard you okay?!?! Tyler said while everyone else laugh. I just shook my head and went to get some food.

(I was thinking in the BBC,they all use each other real name to one and another)

Baii!!