Christmas Day!!

Y/N's pov
"Hey dad??" I asked as, I put up popcorn and cranberry decorations on the curtains, "Yes Hun??" say my dad.
"Why is Principal Thompson is invited to the Christmas party??" I asked in confused and looking at him then suddenly he turn red.

"Oh uh....I just wanna thank him for creating this idea that make you and the boys get along!!" My Dad says while giving Brownie to me. "Oh, okay dad?? Dad??" asked as I look up to see my dad not in the living room anymore, I just shrugged my shoulders smile at Brownie and told her "I got a surprise for you Brownie!!" I said while walking to the surprise.

*Time Skip after you got Brownie into the surprise and gave her surprise food*

You look so cute Brownie I said as I placed down her food bowl and smile at her.

(This is what you put Brownie in)

"So, I was thinking ab-" I was cut off by a knock on the door, "Oh!! Our first guests are here!! I say in excitement as I speed walk towards the door.

Snowy's pov
*sigh* "Guys, calm down..before Principal Thompson" comes I say as I see Snow and the Vuxgang glaring at Nogla and Nogla glaring back while holding something in his hands. I just rubbed my forehead until I heard the door open and see the fluffy Y/N in an cute squid game Christmas sweater.
"Hello Y/N, I see that you watched the squid game show" I says this that got the attention of others.

"Oh my God!! I ask my dad to get me one but he say 'maybe another time' Kayla say while hugging Y/N. "Thank you!! And Come in guys, don't want you guys to catch a cold" as she exclaimed while opening the door wider for us to come in.

As we all come in, I noticed that Nogla stayed behind, I just shugged and continue my way towards the kitchen.

Nogla'pov
*I don't why I'm freaking out!! It's just Y/N!!* I thought in my head as I struggled to find the right words to talk to her as she standing front just waiting and smile at me. I just bust out "U..um I got you for being my friend again!!" I gave her the gift and quickly walk in. Hanging my head in embarrassment and thought *Why me?!? For fuck sake!!

Nobody'pov
Y/N stood there with her gift from Nogla but she smiled and thought to herself *I going to thank him later* as she close the door and locking, and walking back to her friends.

(At Vanoss's Place)

Nobody's pov
"Did anyone see Nogla??" Vanoss asked as he take a sip of his drink. Vanoss look around his friends and see they were quiet, "What?..." Vanoss look around at his friends but realized then say "That fucker went to Y/N's place didn't he?!?!" Terroriser just sigh and say "Yep, he say that he was dropping off a gift for Y/N, we didn't know that he will stay longer though.."

Vanoss just sigh angrily but say "It's fine, we can just play without him now who ready fo- he stop and look at his friends. "What??" Vanoss asked as his friends look tried and seem that they didn't want to play. "Vanoss, we are tried of doing the same thing over again, so maybe we can try something new?" Moo say as he was trying to reasoning but Vanoss seem a little piss off and exclaimed "But you guys never complained once!! About doing this every Christmas Eve day!!

" We didn't want to tell you because we known that you will get upset!! That why we was thinking going to Y/N place for today!! Wildcat say as he get up and grab his coat from the coat hanger as he about to open the door, he say " I don't care what you guys going to do but I wanna try something new. And now Nogla just texting me that they have mountain of bacons?! Welp, see you guys later." As he closed the door and walk to his car, then Moo got up and run towards the door (while grabbing his coat) and exclaimed "Wait, Tyler!! Your my ride!!" With Bryce following behind them too stated the same thing like Moo.

Delirious's pov
I stared at Vanoss in silence as the others was preparing to leave for Y/N's party, when the others left. I put my hand on Vanoss's shoulder and say "Vanoss- but was cut off with him turning to me angrily but also sad.

"Why are they acting like this?" Vanoss asked while getting up, I sigh and say "I don't know but they are right because it's wasn't Y/N fault that she forgot about us, it was that stupid accident that cause her to have some memories fail and her mother's death but we can fix our problems with her if we just opened more to her and be friendly with her other friends. Come on Vanoss..it time to move from the past" I exclaimed while holding my hand out for Vanoss so I can pulled him up.

Nobody's pov
Vanoss was hesitant but he grabbed Delirious's hand and say "Okay, let's go" then they both started walking to the door.

(At Y/N's house again)

Y/N and the Vuxgang was shocked to see some of the Banana Bus squad but not surprise to Vanoss wasn't her but then it was a knock on the door.

Y/N's pov
"I get the door dad!!" I yell while walking to the door and open it to reveal Smii7y, John, Principal Thompson, Panda, Delirious, and Vanoss... "Welcome! Welcome!! Glad you guys can make it!! I exclaimed with excitement as open the door wider.

"I didn't want to miss it in the world!! Now where your father??" Principal Thompson asked while walking following up with Smii7y and John, "I want to see the mountain of bacons!!" Smii7y says with excitement while dragging John who wink at me making me blush a little. "I brought some sweet potato pie from home!!" Panda exclaimed while walking in then, I turned to Delirious and Vanoss.

"Are you guys going to stand there or come in?? I asked with a look of confused on my face!! Delirious look at Vanoss and gave me a hug, whimper in my ear "Merry Christmas" then he went inside. All that was left was me and Vanoss.

Nobody's pov
Vanoss breath in and came closer to Y/N who look at him unsure until he hug her and says "Look I'm sorry for what I did..I was just upset that the first time you saw us, that you didn't remember us and that hurt me a little but I understand if you don't want me to come in your house..." after that Vanoss pull away but he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned to see Y/N smile at him.

"It's okay!! I forgive but you need to apologize to the Vuxgang, you did alot of damage on them more you did on me!! But come in I don't want you catch fever!! Y/N exclaimed with smile.
Vanoss was shocked but then he show a small smile then says "Thank You Y/N".
And walk in with Y/N. To enjoy the party with his friends and apologize to the Vuxgang.

(The End!! And Merry Christmas!!)