𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

𝙂𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙣

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 in Auradon's forest. The stars were shining bright against the sky's dark colour without a single cloud in sight, and yet, the moon was nowhere to be found. It was a cold night, but the heat that the cauldron provided kept the teens warm. Teal-coloured was filled to the cauldron's brim with apples and bubbles floating above the boiling water. Smoke poured over the cauldron's rim and onto the floor, covering the ground in a cloud of thick smoke. 

It was a simple spell that the Evil Queen had taught her daughter a while ago; these were her specialties, after all. Poisonous apples were a simple, yet deadly creation. There were multiple different recipes to follow, each capable of powerful things, but the most common one was death. However, that wasn't their goal nor was it their plan for Auradon. They wanted to take over the kingdom and, in order to do that, they needed a good portion of the subjects alive.

Evie used a giant spoon to mix the ingredients of the potion with the apples, making sure that the fruits were soaked in the liquid. A small smile appeared on her face as she watched the water churn with every swirl of the spoon. Carlos and Jay stood by her side, buckets filled with apples within their grasp. They took a step towards the cauldron before dumping the apples inside, water splashing up and over the brim, but still keeping at a safe distance to not burn themselves.

A wicked grin was spread wide across Mal's face as she stood across from Evie, her mother's spellbook in her hands as she continued to flip through the pages, looking for something. Y/N stood in between Mal and Jay, an evil smirk on her face as she glanced at her friends before looking down at the cauldron. She watched the fire crackle underneath the cauldron before bringing her hand toward the flame, making sure that the flame was at a proper temperature. A content smile appeared on Y/N's face as she focused her attention back on the people who surrounded the cauldron alongside her.

"It's time we show Auradon how to have some real fun." Y/N grinned, nodding towards Mal.

Mal smirked before looking down at her spell book. "Wicked ways beneath the skin, let all who taste it now join in," she sneered, laughing wickedly.

"We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D," the Vks sang together as Carlos and Jay dumped another bucket of apples into the ginormous cauldron. "We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D." They all reached into the cauldron, grabbing an apple each before raising them into the air, a sensation of pride washing over each of them for the plan they were about to execute. 

...

Carlos ran through the school hallways with a bucket filled with spelled apples. He reached a hallway filled with students who were standing at their lockers and a large grin appeared on his face. Mal followed closely behind him with a spray paint can in her hand.

"Come on!" Carlos shouted, tossing the bucket of apples onto the floor, making the students dive to grab a fruit.

Mal shook her can as she walked behind the students, shutting all the open lockers, revealing the words: "Long Live Evil" in graffiti. As she reached the end of her art piece, she leaned back against the last locker. She held out the apple she was holding to Jane. "Crashing the party, guess they lost my invitation," she sang as Jane took a bite out of the apple. "Friendly reminder got my own kind of persuasion." Jane took the spray can away from Mal and tossed it into the air before hitting it against the locker and walking away with it.