𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

WARNING:
Mentions of rape, unwanted impregnation, drugged

I will be marking the area (***) at the beginning and end of the scene.

Read at your own risk

𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪

𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘, tears rolling down her cheeks and quiet sobs escaping her throat. She didn't even bother to give him one last glance. Tears were streaming down her face as quiet sobs left her throat, becoming less and less audible the farther she got. He couldn't move, talk or run after her. He couldn't call her name as he watched her walk away. It destroyed him.

He shouldn't have stayed. He shouldn't have let Meadow drag him off here. He should have just gone to the stupid tourney field and none of this would've happened. He'd be with Evie and she'd be helping him set up the surprise he had been planning for three weeks, now.

Jay heard a small giggle behind him. A pair of arms wrapped themselves around his chest as a head buried into the side of his neck. He shuddered in disgust. He didn't like the feeling of her touching him.

Meadow smirked, placing a kiss on Jay's neck. "Now that she's out of the way I can finally have—"

"Quiet." Jay hissed, cutting her off. He hated the feeling of her lips on his body. He ripped Meadow's arms off of him as he pushed her away before turning around to face her.

Meadow chuckled. "Oh, please, as if you ever cared about—" Meadow stopped talking as her eyes met Jay. Her eyes widened in terror as she took a step back, she was terrified. Terrified of the person in front of her, terrified of the look in his eyes.

"I said shut up."

Anger wasn't the word to describe how he was feeling. It wasn't even close to describing what he was feeling. He was enraged, furious, boiling with anger. His breathing became hard as he ran a hand through his hair, not caring if he messed it up.

He glared over at Meadow and saw the fear in her eyes; this was all her fault. If she hadn't brought him here, if she hadn't kissed him none of this would've happened. He would be at the tourney field right now and he and Y/N would still be together. She wouldn't be walking away from him.

Jay tightened his fists, his knuckles turning white. "This is all your fault," he growled. "If it wasn't for you I'd still be with Y/N." Jay punched the vending machine—shattering the glass—a red liquid painting his knuckles.

He didn't flinch. His mind didn't dare process the physical pain he just put himself through; he didn't care. He just felt numb. Numb to the world around him because he just lost his world and it was all Meadow's fault.

His arms fell loosely to his side as he looked down at the ground. "Get out of my sight," Jay hissed, not wanting to see Meadow ever again.

The raven-haired girl let out a quiet whimper before running away from the boy she thought she liked and cared for her. Away from the boy who she thought was nice, caring and amazing. Away from the boy who she thought was available and who wasn't in love. Away from the villain in front of her, the one with blood all over his knuckles and shaking in anger.

Jay scoffed as he watched Meadow walk away. He raised his bloody hand and clutched his wrist with his other hand. He clenched his fist, causing more blood to seep out of the cut before glancing over at the broken vending machine. He dropped his fist and started walking towards the school infirmary. He was going to need stitches.