𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 island, causing the air to feel heavy and hot, but they kept the people who surrounded the canisters warm, during the cold nights. The smell of raw and cooked fish collided, causing a sickening smell to fill your nostrils as you walked through the market. If you weren't from the Southern side of the Isle or weren't used to the island's sickening smell, you would've thrown up out of disgust. Loud, obnoxious merchants filled the silence that the Isle provided with their screaming, a poor attempt to catch people's attention to come to buy their products.

A pirate—with a fake hook for his left hand—walked through the streets, an obnoxious smirk painted his lips. An older man stood in his path, completely unaware of the boy who was walking towards him. Without a once of sympathy, Harry pushed the man aside before continuing on his path. The man let out a grunt as he looked back at Harry, fear in his eyes. As people shrieked away from the pirate, he took a piece of cloth that a woman was holding before throwing it at another man. He points aside menacingly, warning the people there not to mess with him, unless they wanted to get hurt.

A sign above an eatery read: "Ursula's Fish and Chips" with a smaller sign just below that read: "You'll Take It How I Make It". Harry approached the building but stopped when he saw a woman fishing beside it. He walked up to her and used his hook to pick up the few fishes that were inside her container while the woman scowled at him.

Harry violently pushed open a pair of bat-wings doors and entered the eatery. On one of the walls next to him a sign in the shape of an arrow pointing down read: "Sword Check". Harry adds his sword with several others in the sword shaft that was at the bottom of the sign. He walked through the eatery, passing the chairs, tables and people eating there before passing a waitress. He handed the fish he stole to her before he continued walking through the building. The waitress looked at Harry with disgust as she held the fish away from her.

He walked up to the long table in the back, grabbed a dinner's shoulder and pushed him out of his way. He took off his fake hook before placing both his hands on the table and pushed himself on the table. He jumped off the table and turned on the TV that was sitting on a shelf behind it.

He already knew what or who was going to show up on the screen. The news channel was the only channel they had on the Isle; another torture method Beast decided to employ on them. They played the same clips, the same news reports, the same everything. Within a week, the young pirate could memorize the report down to the very last letter. Every day, they would show a video of the wannabe princess with fake blonde hair and ugly purple tips. Every day, they would explain what the traitor and Beasty King were up to. Every day, they would manage to twist the truth about life in Auradon and explain how everything there is all sunshine and rainbows.

Harry hated every second of it.

He tried shutting the screen off before, but it gained him a scolding from both Uma and Ursula. He would attempt to drown the reporter's voice out, but it sounded like nails on a chalkboard. He couldn't avoid the news even if he wanted to. As first mate, it was his responsibility to obey Uma's every command, meaning that he had to come to help out at the restaurant every day during her shifts.

A groan escaped his lips as he watched the news reporter's face fade away from the screen. He knew what was coming. Mal's stupid face was about to appear on screen and the reporter would start gushing about how excited she must be for the Royal Cotillion. However, to his surprise, a different girl made an appearance, instead.

The camera focused on the girl with E/C eyes before panning out to reveal or sparring partner. He recognized the black-haired boy, the channel dedicating an entire week to him; it was two weeks before the Coronation and had something to do with him leaving. The girl beside him, however, looked vaguely familiar, he just couldn't place his finger on it and it irritated him. His eyes were glued to the screen as he watched them.