Letter 16

Friday May 21st, 2015

Dear Harry,

It’s been a little over a year and a half since you came home, it’s been a little under two since that horrible day that changed everything. I’m standing here, watching you laugh with Liam and Zayn, a drink in your hand- a coke, since you don’t really enjoy drinking as much anymore. It’s a celebration. You’ve officially graduated- no not high school or college or anything of such little importance as such- you’ve finally moved past that fateful event. You’ve finally gotten over everything it caused.

As far as I know, you’ve been cut free for a little under a year, and I’m so, so, proud of you. No more therapists, no more mental institutions, no more anti-depressants, no more pain. You look so happy you glow, and I am immensely thankful to be able to see that beautiful glow every day of my life. You’ve come so far, not only from that night, but also from the first day we met and I could see how truly broken you were. I am so proud of you, and I’m so proud to be able to call you mine.

This letter probably won’t be long, but like you said in the last letter almost a year and a half ago: letters are kind of our thing. You’re looking at me with these incredible eyes, and a beaming smile. You’re radiating happiness, and making grabby hands so I’ll come over and you can wrap your arms around me. Anyways: Congrats Sunshine. You did it.

Forever and always,

Niall xxx