Ending Author's Note

I wanted to make a story that kind of hit more important and serious topics, but I wanted to make it in a different format too. Harry suffered from depression, and he also did get raped because he was unaware of his surroundings. I wanted to address some deeper topics, and shed some light on it. There are instances in life where miscommunication ruins things, where lack of information change the outcome of an event. But I also wanted to show how things get better, the grass gets greener. No matter what you go through, there is a rainbow after rain. I wanted to show that suicide isn't the answer, and that things will eventually look up no matter how low they are at the moment.

If any of you are going through rough times, when you dont see things getting better. Get help, talk to someone (even if it's just me) a friend, trusted adult, me. Talk to someone, keeping it bottled in will help no one, and it won't help you get better. You can be happy. (If you ever need someone to talk to, remember you are perfect and I will always be here to listen if you need a person to rant to, or a person to ask advice from, or even someone to just share lame jokes with so you smile. I am always here and always willing to help :))

Please, please, please be aware of your surroundings. If you’re out with friends or at a bar or club or even a restaurant alone, be aware of what happens around you. Keep an eye on your drink, or a hand covering the top of it. Date rape is a very serious topic, a very serious thing, and I never want any of you to have to experience that.

Please just be safe and aware.

You are all amazing, thank you so much for reading!

xx Val