Chapter 12

Ace's POV
She is gonna be mine. My wife. She's gonna carry my kids. I know I shouldn't force her but she's mine. In 4 weeks she will be my wife. "Baby are you ready?" I asked her. I was going to go take her ring shopping and to pick her dress. "Yes" she said lowly with her hard down.
Madison POV
We were going ring shopping and to look for a dress. I hated this. I didn't want this. I always dreamed of my wedding to be with someone I love. But no. He had to take my happiness away. I hate him.

We are now at a ring shop. I hurried and picked two rings for both him and me.

After we left we went to look for dresses

After we left we went to look for dresses. I was excited for this because i always wanted to look like a princess at my wedding. I tried on about 50 different dresses until I found the one.

 I tried on about 50 different dresses until I found the one

It was simple but l loved it. When we were done we went "home". I was thinking about the wedding. Could I invite Jess you know as wedding gift. Maybe I'll ask. But what if he gets mad.

When we made it home I stopped hi before he could get out he car. "Umm Ace?" I said lowly. "Yes baby?"
"Who are the bridesmaids gonna be?"
"Don't worry about that baby"
" can I get Jess?" He looked at me unsure of what to say.
"I- I'll think about it"
"Okay" I dated lowly. "Alright live let's get you inside and we can eat dinner and go to bed" he said getting out the car.
He came to the other side and opened the door And helped me out.
When we got into the house he started cooking. It smelled good so I was excited to see what he cooked. "I didn't know you cooked" I said. "I do a lot of thing you don't know about love" he said smirking. He handed me the food and told me to eat up. When we finished I got a shower.
After I got out I saw Ace already in bed with nothing but underwear on. I couldn't help but stare. He was very fit and had a abs and his v-line was showing.
"Ahem. Like what you see love. It's all yours" he said.
My face went red. "I-um" I couldn't form any words.
"Come to bed love"
I walked to the bed and slowly got in. He wrapped his arms around me and tightened his grip around me.
He nuzzled his nose in my neck and started kissing my collar bone. I tried to hood back my moans but I couldn't. "Goodnight my love"
"Good night"
—————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter but I'm gonna end this book in the next chapter.