IMPORTANT A/N

I understand that many people don't understand or accept DDLG/DDLB/ little space...

BUT PLEASE STOP LEAVING DISGUSTING AND RUDE COMMENTS ON MY STORY!

I don't appreciate the rude comments that offend and belittle every little thing they don't agree with. This entire story is DDLG and mafia story.

If you don't agree or don't like what you are reading, then don't read it or comment. It's hurtful to me as a writer, plus all the readers who do enjoy this kind of story, to make comments and remarks that are calling characters and lifestyles gross or dumb or anything else along those lines. This book is written for fun and I love writing controversial and different things compared to some people.

To all my readers who leave positive comments, thank you and I appreciate you all as a writer and reader.

A/N 2: with how much you all have been reading this book, I'm tempted to take it down and publish it. This was one of the first books I put on here and I never expected so many people to enjoy it. You are all amazing and I love you all so much.

If I publish this book, it would mean taking down all the chapters except for the first 3, but then you could buy the actual book. I would like to know opinions for this. It can be just yes or no or anything really. If you want then you can message as well. Again thank you all so much.