Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Normal POV

          Daddy takes me out to the cars and helps me into the big black SUV before putting on my seatbelt. I giggle as he playfully pinches my cheeks and kisses my nose. As he shuts the door, I hug my stuffie to my chest and look out the window. Amelia and Jack are in the seats behind me, and she playfully tugs my hair and smiles. Talon gets into the seat next to me as a large man I had never seen before gets into the drivers seat and another in the passenger seat. Talon takes my hand and rubs his thumb over the top of it. "This is one of my men babydoll. They are here as a bodyguard for us, the same as the men in the other cars." I nod and squeeze his hand softly. 

         The drive was around 30 minutes but it felt shorter as we all talked and laughed about how I was super clumsy growing up. Talon wanted to know more even as I whined and pleaded Jack and Amelia to not tell him about my embarrassing moments. When we arrive at the restaurant, I started to take off the seatbelt, but Talon stops me and does it himself before going to my side of the car and lifting me out and onto his hip. His hand holding my butt, before walking in. I bite my lip nervously. "D-daddy... you can put me down.. what will people say?" I whisper and he motions for everyone to go ahead to the table with out us. He bring me down the hall towards the bathrooms and places me on my feet before cupping my cheeks to make me look up at him. "Baby... what other people think does not matter. Only what you and I think. If people talk they will deal with me. Do you understand little one, or do I have to put you over my knee and make that pretty little ass red?" his voice husky and deep, making me feel weak in my knees. I shake my head no and close my legs tightly. His beautiful face smirks down at me before he grabs my thigh and lifts it before using it to tug me forward and pressing a harsh kiss to my lips making me whimper and moan. He deeps the kiss and fists my hair making my neck bend back so he could kiss down my neck. "ah~" all I could do is let out small moans and whimpers fall from my lips. He groans and presses his hardening bulge against my crotch making me blush and let out a needy moan. He pulls away after kissing my lips softly and smiles down at me. I open my mouth to say something but my stomach decides to make a very loud and embarrassing dying whale noise. I blush and cover my face. "Oh my god!" he lets out a long deep laugh before letting my leg go and kissing my forehead and leading me towards the others. "Come on little one. Lets feed that monster in your belly." 

Talons POV

          Hearing her stomach growl so loudly had me laughing harder then I had in while. I kiss her forehead and take her by her waist and leading her to the back area where our friends and family were sitting. One of my guards comes up to us and I give her butt a small squeeze and pat to go ahead when she looks at me curiously. She skips over to sit next to Aunt Jenny as I start to speak in hushed tones with Damon and Liam. "Sir. We got word that someone went through Lily's house and ransacked it. They took some of her stuff but it didn't seem like anything of value." Damon tell me and I clench my fists. I look over at Lilly as she laughs and eats some salad with everyone. "What did they take?" I ask through gritted teeth. "They took some of her.. um sir they took her underwear and some pictures of her. And they left this." Liam says as he hands me a note. 'Little Lily. You are truly an angel. I will soon dirty you and make you as dark and twisted as I am. I cant wait to get my hands on your pretty little body and leave you broken, bleeding and begging for more. -J.' I growl as I crumple the note before punching the wall next to us. Everyone looks at us and Lily starts to get up before aunt Jenny shakes her head and has her sit back down. She keeps her eyes on me and all I can do is breathe heavily as I look in her eyes trying to calm down. Liam pats my back and nods at Damon who walks away to stand guard. 

        I pinch the bridge of my nose before letting out a deep breathe and a sigh. "No word about this to them. Only the men need to know. I want to up security at the safe house and I want our best trackers out looking for this guy and finding any info on Loretti. This needs to end. And now." I growl out and Liam nods. "yes sir. Now go to your girl." he chuckles and we walk over to the table to eat. I take the seat next to Lily, at the head of the table. Her small hand moves to squeeze my own before letting go. I take her hand and kiss her palm softly. She smiles and blushes and keeps eating while I eat some of the food on the table as well. All I could think about was keeping her and my family safe from Loretti, and this mysterious J person. I had no idea what the future would hold but I knew I would lay down my life to keep them safe. As we finish dinner, I pay and see Lily had some chocolate sauce on the corner of her lips. I smirk and pull her towards me by the back of her neck and lick the sauce from her lips. Watching her pale cheeks flush was the most arousing thing I had ever seen. 'Fuck' is all I could keep thinking as I watcher her small pink tongue lick where my own tongue had been. My hand gripped her thigh and squeezed it, making her whimper. I lean forward and whisper, "Babydoll I think you taste even better then that chocolate sauce, but I might need to buy a bottle of it to use on you not that I taste you and it together. I may need another taste." she flushes and I feel her thighs close making me growl and slide my hand up her thighs to the apex. I couldn't help but groan as I feel how wet her panties were. I stand up abruptly and take her hand before throwing down some my black card and nodding at the others before pulling her after me to the car. Damon was waiting by the car and open the door for me to lift her into it. "Damon step on it. Back to the house." he nods once we are in the car and drives off quickly. As soon as we pull up to the house I grab her and drag her out of the car and toss her over my shoulder, my hand rubbing her thigh and ass easily. I walk into the kitchen and find a bottle of chocolate sauce before I give her plump cheeks a tight squeeze before bringing her upstairs to our room. I toss her onto the bed and look at her with a lust filled predatory gaze. "oh baby we are going to have some fun tonight. I need it and from what I felt earlier so do you."

A/N: hey guys ok so i know i was gone for awhile so i hope you dont hate me! but i have big plans for this book. Now the next chapter is going to be a little racy so i hope you are ready. also is there anyones POV you want to see? Loretti? his daughter? The mysterious Jackson? let me know! Let me know your thoughts on what you think with happen! Love you all! also thank you all for being patient and voting on my book and reading it! Over 9k reads you guys are amazing!