Chapter Forty Four

A/N: some sex scenes ahead. There will be stars for the beginning, but it will go into the next chapter so its not quite done. This whole chapter is in Zachs POV too!

Chapter Forty Four

Zach POV

I follow Lily out to the car as she pulls me. Liam Helps me into the car as Talon helps Lily. As soon as the doors close, Lily grabs me hand and smiles. "What kinda cafe is it?" She asks and I smile. "It's a cat cafe! They have all these kitties and you can pet and hold them! They sit on your lap and you can play with them and pet them! They are also able to be adopted! They have all ages from kittens to senior cats!" I say excitedly and smile back. Her eyes sparkle and I blush as she starts to ramble on about how excited she was to see the cats, even though she prefers dogs. Liam drives to the cafe that was about 20 minutes away, him and Talon discussing things while Lily and I play on our phones. When the car parks, Lily and I scramble to try and get out to go see the cats. "Relax baby. You will see them. Don't run off." Talon tells Lily as he helps her out. Liam opens my door and pulls me to the edge of my seat before leaning down over me. "You too baby boy. If you behave, I'll make sure to reward you real well when we get home." He whispers in my ear, kissing under it and making me shiver. "Yes daddy." I whisper back and blush. He helps me out, taking my hand and leading me into the cafe. Lily was sitting on the floor petting a sleek black cat while Talon sat at a booth looking over the menu. I join Lily on the floor and a three legged fluffy orange cat comes up to me. I let it sniff my hand before it purrs and rubs its head into my palm. A woman comes up to us to tell us about the cats we were petting. "The black one is named Bodie, she is almost 3 years old. And the orange guy is Toby. He was born with a deformed leg so they removed it. He is 6 years old and a shy boy. But he seems to like you a lot!" She says and smiles. I look at Toby and smile as I scratch his chin before he climbs onto my lap and curls up. "Zach Lily! What do you guys want to drink and eat?" Talon asks and squats down next to us holding out a menu. "Can I get a hot chocolate and chocolate cake?" Lily says and he nods before looking at me. I blush and look at the menu. "Can I get strawberry cheesecake and a chocolate milk?" I ask quietly and keep my head down. He pats my head and ruffles my hair. "Sure thing cutie." I blush and smile. Liam comes over and sits with us as Talon tells our orders to a waitress before joining us on the floor. Lily and I laugh as a grumpy looking grey cat comes and sits between Talons legs while a small white kitten attacks Liam's shoe laces. A sudden yowl makes me jump and I see a hairless cat making his way over to us.