Chapter Two

(SOME SEXUAL SCENES AHEAD. IF YOU WANT TO SKIP, I WILL MARK IT WITH STARS BEFORE AND AFTER IT ENDS) 

Chapter Two

I change into my pajamas which consist of black silk short shorts and a pink camisole with black lace on the top and bottom. I skip out of the room I stay in and down the hall to meet up with my friends, but I bump into someone. They grab me and hold me up before I fall. "Woah there babe!" says a male voice as I am let go. Looking up I see a guy around my age with black hair and light green eyes, he looked just like Talon but shorter and younger. "You must be Lily. Im Axel, Amelias cousin. I will be in school with you guys on Monday. If I had known there were cute girls like you, I would have gone today." He says with a wink and smiles playfully. "Nice to meet you Axel." I say laughing as we walk down the stairs to meet with everyone else. Amelias parents were in the kitchen cooking dinner for all of us to eat.

I go in and say hello to them. "Lily bug!" says Alan, Amelias dad, as he gives me a bear hug while laughing. He was in his late 40s, with dark hair and bright green eyes and a smile was always on his face. Giggling I hug back and kiss his cheek. A smack is heard as his wife, Jenny, hits him with a wooden spoon while laughing. "Put my Lily down!" she scolds him and his booming laugh sounds through the kitchen as he hands me to her. I hug her tightly as she does the same to me. Jenny was taller then me with brown hair and brown eyes, she was on the plump side but made it work. Jenny and Alan have been like second parents to me since mine have been gone. They always made sure I had food and was taken care of. I hear footstep behind us, but I cant see who it is. "Aunt J. Can I steal Lily from you?" Says Talon, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine. Jenny lets me go and smiles as Talon kisses her cheek.

She shoos us away as she gets back to cooking for 9 people. He pulls me out of the room by my hand. His hand is so large and warm. I think as I blush a deep red and look down. He pulls me into a bathroom and shuts the door, blocking me in. He stalks towards me as I back up before I hit a wall. His eyes dark like a forest, looking down at me with anger and hunger. He places his hands on each side of my head, trapping me against the wall. "Princess." He groans and lowers his head to lay his forehead on my shoulder. "You're killing me. Seeing your long soft legs in those shorts." As he says this, Talon pulls my leg up to rest against his hip. My crotch against his, as his other hand on my waist. "You have no idea how bad I want to ravish you, to have you scream my name as I give you pleasure beyond what you would ever know with a boy your own age." Talon growls into my ear as he nips it softly before placing kisses down my neck to my collar bone.

I gasp and moan as he bites down softly on the joint between my neck and shoulder, pleasure strumming through my body. Growling, Talon picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he presses me into the wall. His hand pulls the back of my neck forward as he kisses me. Talons kiss takes my breath away, I'm drowning in his taste. My arms go around his neck as I pull him closer. When the need for air became too great for me, I pulled away as he continued to kiss down my neck. His hands travel over my body as he grinds against me. His hand slides up the side of my waist, under my top and I come crashing back to earth. I start to push at Talons chest, trying to get him away. My breathing starts to get faster, when he doesnt let me go, my anxiety causing me to hyperventilate. Talon hears me freaking out and pulls away to see my panicked demeanor. "Baby girl whats wrong?" he asks. When I dont respond he holds my face and makes me look at him. "Baby girl. Look at me. Listen to my voice and breath in and out slowly." He says in a softer voice. I look into his eyes as he helps calm me down to where I am breathing normally, and my heart rate has returned to normal. I sigh and wipe my eyes from the tears that had threatened to fall during my panic attack.

"Now baby, what made you have such a reaction to what we were doing? Dont be afraid to tell me, I am not going to be upset or angry at you." He says as he brushes my long hair from my face. "I thought you were going to...... I wasn't ready to...... I just.." I stutter and struggle to explain my panic as I flush a deep crimson color. Talons thumb brushes over my lips silencing me from my rambles. I look up at him and see him smile but with dark eyes. "Princess. I would never force or push you into something you were not ready for. Yes, I crave you and I want you, but I would never put you in a position you could not handle or be ready for. I will wait as long as you need." Talon says as he leans closer to me. His lips brush against mine in a light kiss before he lightly bites my lip and pulls away. "But sweetheart, you are tempting not only me, but my brother and the other males in this house, by showing off those long legs and curvy body. Please at least wear my hoodie." He says, and I nod slowly. He takes off his hoodie and slips it over me, the hoodie is way too big for my small body and engulfs me, sitting almost to my knees. Talon chuckles and kisses my forehead before leaving me to calm myself down.