Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Forty Eight

Lily POV

I sat in the back of the car with Zach and Marley. Liam and Talon were in the front and while Jack and Amelia sat in the seats in the middle. Zach and Marley were playing on their phones while I looked out the window. Gabriel and Estelle were in another car behind us with Luca, Cain, Margo and the others. We were traveling with almost 10 other cars, in front and behind us. I hug the small teddy bear in my arms as I watch the trees go by. After driving for almost 45 minutes, we stop at a really tall stone wall with an intricate metal and wood gate. The car in front puts in a code and the gate opens slowly. Driving up the long driveway, I try to see the huge mansion, but the trees blocked my view. I could see a large marble fountain as we pulled up in front of the mansion. Everyone gets out of the car and I immediately grab onto Talon's hand, standing close to him. Gabriel walks over with Estelle. "This is yours now. I had some men fill the fridge with groceries as well as set up the safe room, the little room and everything else you need. We are family now. If you need help ask for it." Gabriel says and holds out his hand to Talon, who shakes it with a smile. "Lily. Take care of your daddy. You have our numbers if you ever need us." Estelle says and hugs me, making me nod and hug back tightly.

We wave goodbye as they get back in their car to leave. "Ready baby girl?" Talon asks and I nod while smiling. We walk inside and I gasp softly and look around the marble entrance. "Woah.." We hear behind us. Everyone was looking around in awe and shock. "Go look around little ones." Marley, Zach and I rush off to explore. We opened all the closed doors, looking in each room, bathroom and closet. We reach a large double door at the end of the third floor and race each other to see who would open the doors first. Marley wins and pushes open the doors and we all squeal while jumping around excitedly. The room was painted to look like different scenes. Each wall was different. The beach, the forest, a field with flowers, and the last wall was like a castle wall. There were different toys and activities set up against each wall. The beach wall had kinetic sand in a large plastic tub, and other ocean themed toys. The forest wall had books and coloring supplies with three small desks. The field had action figures and barbies and other stuffies. And the castle wall had foam swords, dress up things and even stuff for a tea party. The floor was wooden with a fluffy shag rug in the middle with some beanbag chairs. The whole room basically took up the entire floor and was the best little space room. "Do you guys like it?" We hear Talon say and turn to face him, Liam, Amelia, Jack and Luca while nodding excitedly. They smile at us and I run up to hug Talon. "Thank you daddy. This is amazing."I whisper and he kisses my head softly before whispering back, "You're welcome baby. Go play."

5 months of pregnancy

I was starting to show a little in my pregnancy. A small bump that you would think I just ate a good meal. Talon had Dr. Michaels come to check on me every few weeks to make sure the baby was doing ok. My meals were made for the nutrients I needed to help the baby. But my cravings were starting to kick in. I woke up at 3 am wanting chocolate covered banana slices and vanilla yogurt. Talon was great, even when I woke him up randomly for my cravings, he would always tuck me back in before getting what I wanted to eat. He would hold me as I ate my snacks, rubbing the baby bump. I woke up to him, many times, whispering to the bump, telling our baby how happy he is and how excited he is to meet the baby. I always pretended to be asleep when he did, not wanting to bother or stop him. Margo and Cain both were helpful to me when I had questions on what to look for or when I was scared. Margo always got me snacks and even helped me set up a baby registry since we knew Talon wanted to have a baby shower. She was the one who knew the gender to our baby, that was going to be a surprise for everyone at the baby shower.

8 months pregnant

I was huge. I hated how my normal clothes didn't fit anymore, but Talon had given me money to go shopping with Margo, Jenny, Marley and Amelia to get maternity clothes. I now had so many clothes in the closet and was ready to get dressed for my baby shower. Talon walks into the closet in just a towel while I sat on the chair, in my bra and panties, looking at 2 dresses unsure which to wear. "Why not wear the red dress baby girl? You always look good in red." He says and kisses my head, rubbing my belly softly, before dropping his towel to put on his boxers. I nod and stand up with a struggle, my belly in the way. Talon helps me get the long stretchy dress on. I look in the mirror and smile as I look at how the material wraps around the bump, showing it off, but still making me look good. I brush my hair and pin one side back before putting on simple matching red lipstick on my lips. I grab my diamond choker and put it on before turning to look at Talon. He was in black slacks with a deep red button up shirt on, with the sleeves rolled up. I cant help but stare at how good he looks. "I know I look good but baby keep it in your pants." He teases and kisses my cheek before playfully grabbing my butt.

I smack his hand away softly before grabbing a pair of flats and putting them on. We walk outside to the backyard together, and I gasp. The yard was decorated with balloons, flowers and streamers. A big banner was held up by balloons saying 'Boy or Girl?'. All our friends and family were there. My parents had been flown in on a private jet and were talking with Alan and Jenny over some champagne. Everyone was either wearing a blue or pink beaded necklace as their guess which gender the baby was. Gabriel, Estelle, Amelia, Jack, Jenny, Alan, and both my parents were wearing blue while the others wore pink. Margo was the only one who wore one of each to not give away what she knew. Liam wore both colors with almost 8 necklaces or each color. The party was great, we all had fun with games and food. Margo called everyone over for the gender reveal. We decided to throw darts at black balloons, most were filled with white paint, except for one which held pink or blue paint. Everyone crowded around, holding up camera's and phones to record the reveal. Talon and I both started throwing darts, laughing when we would miss or pop a balloon with white paint. All that was left was one balloon. "Together baby?" Talon asks and I nod. We count down and throw our darts, popping the last balloon. We watched as it seemed like slow motion as the paint spilled out of the balloon. The blue paint clear as day on the white canvas. Everyone screams and hugs us both, congratulating us on our baby boy. Tears spill down my cheeks as I smile up at Talon. A boy. We are having a baby boy. Talon kisses me deeply as everyone throws confetti and yells in happiness.

A/N: A baby boy! AHHHH! I took the idea for the shower from a friend who did this before she had her baby, although it was a girl not a boy for her. I have only the birth chapter, the wedding, and maybe one or two chapters left. I want to thank you all for reading my book for this long and all your amazing love and support. Stay safe and happy. I love you all!