Chapter 17.:&

'i dont know what to do,im scared of him,he might do something to me'me

'dont worry bubba,you have me,just give me a call && i come && help'Jess,she came close to me and hugged me,i hugged her back tight.

*RING,RING*jessicas phone rang,she went out to kitchen to answer it.

argh man i wanna go toilet,ima pee myself i donttt....i got up i over heard

'i cant do that man,i aint no set up chick,yeah,yeah i think about it babes'Jess on the phone.

Whatt?she set up chick??wtff?what going on.?i ran back to the living room so she wouldnt catch me.

'babes,lets go link this guy,hes PENGG as fuckk & hiss dickk is nicee styyll'Jess,i did not reply as i wasnt listening,thinking about what she said on the phone.

'LEXIA!oi!'Jess

'oh,whatt?'me

'lets link some sexyy guy,my pussy wants some dickk,hungry animal,haha'Jess

'itee,yeahh,give me some clothes && lets go'me

*3 hours later* i Lookeeddd Sexyyyy!if you seen me you would want to lick me outt ;) grabbed my oyster card & my phone .

*bus stop* 'where does he live?'me

'ohh in totty initt'jessie.buss camee tapped our oysters and went upstairs.&&mmmm,i seee spiccieess,i was getting wett ,this mixrace tingg was nice styll,sitting with his mandem at the back,there was 2 empty seats infront,obvs we gonna seat there.

'init that whitei looks nicee,oi you beautiful'guy,i turned arounds ,is some ugly shit from the peng guys mandem.

'what,kmt?'me,

'you look nicee styll wanna drop me your diggits'him

'hmm,no?'me,i saw Jess chatting to some guy he got the looks but that mixrace ting was just there sitting.

'but i wouldnt mind giving my diggist to him'me,looking at the mixracee & bitting my lipp.

'hmm,yeahh,b,pass me your phone'mixrace ting,omg his voiceee fuckk me NOW!

'whats your name styll?'me

'Jeremy,your on the yolo stuff?'jeremy

'call me && i tell you'me,giving him one of them horny looks,he looked at me up and down,i stood up & asked his mandem to movee,so i sat next to him&& unzipped his trousers started sucking his dickk.

'ohhhhhh,get in there'mandem,some any wasteman tried to touch me up ,i moved his hand,i was playing with jeremys dickk while he was fingering me,he was enjoying it'moaning,i was WETTT! after good 5 mins,he came in my mouth i swallowed it,he took his fingers out of my pussy && put it in my mouth as i licked them off.

'oi,lexia its our stop lets go'jess

'alloww it'me,i stood up fixed my dress && got off the bus,i looked up saw jeremy showing 'call me'sign&& all other mandem banging the windows & showing sucking sign.

*1 hour later* we were at some guys yard,it smelled of weed,well at least their was 2 guys,as i took the guys hand he was leading me to some room,i saw jessica sucking the others guys dick.

*30 minutes later* 'ahhhhhh,ahhhh,babyyy,fasterrr!'mee,he went sooo fastt,like usian bolt,it hurt my pussy but fuckk it it was niceee cant say nizzy,i wa sin a doggy position with my arse up,he was fucking me in my arse that hole is bigg now,he was bare holding on my waist as he went fast & faster after he stopped and was inserting his piece slowly but all the way & that hurt as hell,he was bare slapping my arse.

'arghhhh'guy,he took his dick out of my arse & came on my arse,he tapped his dick on my arse while laughing,as i went to my knees start suckinng his dick,i took hold of it as i was sucking the side first & than all the way,he was moaninn so muchh,boy this boy loves girls giving head to him,i was tickling the topof his dick with my tongue,i started sucking on his balls one by one & after both in my mouth while wanking him with other hand.

*BANG* door down.