Chapter 8

Whoo is itt ?:SSS

So went upstairs ,opened the door it was TIIAA & Taylor FUckiin "/ Did i deserve this pain?did i deserve this?my own bestfriend?with the guy i hated but loved aswell! i just felt my heart being stabbed,i could feel the pain whole body was shaking,tears runing down my face...im burning inside,rage building up,feel like going on a mad one,but i just RANN!my belly started hurting as i ran near the corner shop and fell down on the floor,THE PAINN OF MY BELLY,i started bawwling ,people past looking but not helping...thats life ....i just put my hand over the scar...as it felt like someones burning my skin....

'are you ok?'some good looking boy

'no,can you call the ambulance please'me,im just bawling ....i started choking,i went all red i couldnt breathh...i just laid there with everyone talking but i couldnt understand them,my eyes were closing a bit...

'Stay with me,dont close your eyes,ambulance on the way'stranger,just laying there looking up the sky with half closed eyes,feeling the pain in my whole body but mostly my belly...i gasped for air....as i felt someone holding my hand.

*20 Minutes Later* Woke upp,Alone,born alone die alone <-- as they say..doctor came in...  

'hello again,are you feeling better?,well you had a asthma attack & you belly got worse,please use this cream & also we wrote some tablets for you to drink please do,its for your own good'Doctor

'Yes,why did i have the pain in my belly?'Me

'because you cant do no activities as running etc...'Doctor

'ok,thank you'Me

'We going to keep you here for the night,we contacted your mother&Dad,theres also a 2 boys waiting outside should i let them in?'Doctor ,DADDD?WHattt?:OOOOOOOOOOO 2 Boyss "// :/// ?wtff!?

'Yes Please,let them inside'Me,the doctor went and both of them came in.... TAYLOR *angryface* & some stranger...,taylor came to me and took hold of my hand,i moved it ...

'get out Taylor,i dont need you here'me

'dont say that,baby i love you'Taylor

'Get the fuck out,please can you call someone'me,the guy went to call somone...

'But i love you,sorry what happened with T...'Taylor,before he could finish i cut him,i didnt want to hear her name...

'Please,leave me alone,i fucking dont need you'Me,a man came and asked Taylor to leave...as i looked at him than i shokedd my head to the other side so i would not see him...

'Hi,im Jayden,im the one who called the ambulance for you,your welcome'Jayden,he smiled. 'Hya,Im Lexia,Thank You'*Laughed*Me

'i know you,you  live near me,your nice you now'Jayden

'Thank you,your nice too'smiled,Me,we chatted for ages,he was staying with me,just joking around,it felt different around him,he made me feel better,like he changes me to better,like he told me his life story even through i dont know him...hoe he used to be in a gang one of them hood boys where his brother was hood boy that got shot and died than he changed to better life,how he was telling me that hood life wont get you no where& how them boys think they the 'BOSSES' but they have no idea what real life means,he told me his mum died at young his dad dont give a shit about him,he only had brother but than he was left alone,how he had to cope on his 1's...how he wishes he could change everything,he was just so SWEET& than we Lipsed for long,i know i dont know him for long but it just feels right...

*20 minutes later* 'give me your number so man can bell you'laughed,Jayden,i gave it him... Than some man walked in and stood in the doorway & just started at me ,with a sorry look...

'hi,do i know you?'me,looking back at the person...   WHO IS HEEE??:SSSS