chapter 18 <3

*Bang* door down.

it was JAYDEN.

i quickly got up and got my clothes.

'what did i tell you?' jayden,pointing at me with a bat.

'y-y-you t-t-told m-m-me n-n-ot to sleep with anyone else..' me looking at the ground

'and what are you doing now?'Jayden,he came close to me 'do you just want me to hurt you?is that what you aiming for?'

'n-no.'me

'so why you doing this?' jayden

'look at me' jayden *i looked up in the eyes* his brown eyes full of hate & love.

'i just fucking wanna smash your head to the wall,you dont understand,arghhh' Jayden, he got a lamp and smashed it to the wall. he looked at the guy next to me(the one i just fucked)

'you fucking dickeadd' Jayden,hes friends caught him,Jayden came close to him,got a knife out.

'you see this?YOU WONT FUCK ANYONES WIFE ANYMORE.' Jayden ,*points at me* 'get dressed and watch,this might happen similiar to your pum' Jayden... Jayden handed a knife to some girl,and she started to cut of his dick. The guy was crying & screaming the whole block i bet could hear.

i couldnt handle it,i ran outside the block and vomited *his screaming&suffering came to my mind* what im i doing to this innocent boy?its my fault this is happening to him. i could hear him scream tears were pouring down my cheek. i fell down on the floor into a little ball covering my ears trying to block the sound.

*30 mins later*

I leaned on the wall outside the guys house,Jayden came outside got a zoot out ,looking at the view.lighted up the zoot,inhaled. I was looking at him he was beautiful.

exchale. 'you see this?do we need this kind of bullshit?we could be in a perfect relationship,i love you thats why i never do anything to you,and if i hit you i dont mean it,i have anger problems,its not me doing it its my anger,i dont mean no shit,i go ona rage one if they get me angry,so i never hope you get me angry cause i dont control myself and i regret what i do to you...'Jayden,he inhaled another one. exchaled.

'if you just wouldnt do that shit,i would protect you and you wouldnt be afraid of anyone,i gave one one chance and you fucked it up,i dont know what to do'Jayden looking at the sun. i can tell his saying it from his heart. all this time i was looking at him. Why do i do this?

'i can change,i can ,believe me.' Me

'what if you fuck up then?WHAT IF? do i hit you or do anything again? something stupid once again?'Jayden,i got up i came close to him.

'dont worry,im not promising stuff,but im gonna try to change'Me,he put his hand on my shoulder as i rested my head on his chest. maybe it will work out between us. who knows.