Chapter 21.

'Here take my number just in case' Randy

'Thanks' Me, I smiled and hugged him.

'You know what you said yesterday, about the road life?' Me

'Yeahhh?' Randy, he didnt sound so excited talking about it,I guess i shouldnt bring it up.

'How's Mike doing?' Me

'I know what happened between you, I can see you changed, I guess a lot of people did,but not him,he's still involved in this whole weed dealing and shit, I told him to change but i guess hes happy the way he is, for now, i Cant do much about it,if he doesnt want to chance I cant force him.' Randy, giving me a little smile.

'What? nothing happened,well i want to forget it... That wasn't the best moments or the best me.' Me,Laughing. He had that amazing smile on his face. OMFG.

'Bye, thank you for letting me stay I really needed it' Me

'Anytime' Randy, why is he so nice? no one is that nice to me, but I have a lot of memories with him even through he's older, My mum knew his mum and stuff like that, so I knew him since I was little. I left his house, I had to see Jayden,but i dindnt want to leave him. Im i catching feelings for him?Hmm better not, Im With Jayden,Lexia stop thinking about Randy. Jayd-Randy. Okay ,i need to take my mind of Randy ....

*Beep Beep* I guess this is Jayden.

'Hi babes where are you,come pick me up' Me

'Hello?' Someone

'Uhmm,Hi,Whos this?Me, that was so embarrasing,oh god.

'Pamela' Pamela

'Pamela?' Me, I knew exactly who she was, but I wanted her to suffer as bad as I did, making her to remember what she did, she left me.

'Your sister?We need to...' Pamela , i cut her off. is she serious? just calling me like its cajj.

'Look, i dont want anything to do with you as i can see you dont want anything to do with me, when was the last time you spoke to me hmmm,years ago? I guess, so now its my turn to say FUCK ...' Me.

'Shut up,its not about you, I FOUND SOMETHING, I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU AS SOON, PLEASE,PLEASE LEXIA.' Pamela

'how dare you to shut me?hmmm,should i see you?No. I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.' Me

'Give me 10 mins only, and i'll be gone out of your life for good,if you want to' Pamela. So she could break my heart again? oh wait,Im heartless to her ,so its fine.

'Okay,at the park where we used to hang out when we were little, be there in 20 minutes,im not WAITING for you,so dont be late' Me

'THANK YOU'Pamela

* 20 minutes* I saw her walking towards me as i was sitting on a bench. She looked good, she had curly hair, brown with blond highlights, she has changed. She was wearing jeans and a blazer. Wow no mini shirts, i guess she was serious.

'Thank you again for coming to see me,this means a lot,i didnt want to do it on my own, and what im about to say to you ,means the same to me, so it wouldnt be right for me to go alone,of course if you wanted to come with me.' Pamela, i was really baffed, cant lie about that, what bullshit is she talking? MAYBE SHE IS ON DRUGS. her eyes looked kind of red, She was smoking weed. I KNEW IT. I laughed in my mind.

'Yes?' Me

'Well... Good news, I found our mum' Pamela