chapter 10... *shit one*

NOOOOOOO!not himmm!I wanted a new starttt!fffssss,always me isn't it...

Taylorr!Yes,Same Taylor as you thought! :| ,i just walked out,as i heard someone behind me *whisper*

'Hi,SKET'*laughs*Taylor,put his hands around my waist & started kissing my neck...i started to get wet & enjoying it but than *snap* i moved,i AINT FORGIVING THIS IDIOT...

'Shut the fuck up about sket,you beated my bestfriend while we were in a relationship,you man sket'Me

'revenge init,i know about you and mike so dont act innocent'Taylor he took hold of my hand &moved me closer to him & *whispered*

'man loved you,you done that shit,man was hurt*with other hand started to touch my pussy*mans got a job for you'Taylor

'i aint helping you,fukk off'Me & Spat in his face as i moved backwards but than he pulled my hair close to him and whispered in my ear again

'you sket,you got no choice or i fukking tell your daddy everything,or i tell the police that you KILLED Alisha'Taylor,i nodded & looked at the floor

'good bitch,now go toilet and give man brain,after i tell you what you need to do'Taylor,i HATEEED HIM SO BADLY!FUKIIN WASTEMAN!as i walked into the toilet got on my knees unzipped his trousers and put in my mouth ,deep throated,played with it for good 10 minutes...

'you got to do line ups for 6 mans,init&after i will tell ya other job'Taylor,he was talking while pulling his trousers up as i washed my face :L i heard the bell ...came out i saw this SKETTT! Tiiaa,bare smiling at me,i gave her one durty look...:Swent into the living room...

'Im sorry girl,you know i didnt mean it initt'Tiia

'Yeahh,sure'me,I AINT LETTING THIS GO,NOOOOOO WAY!

'Mans,hugry gonna go chicken & chips & you lot talk btw Lexia Dads and Mum Gone till tomorrow at party,Taylor wasteman you coming?'Nathan,i nodded & smiled at him.i came up to tia really close to her and pulled her on the floor and started kicking her face and than whole body....

'I HATE YOU!SKETTTTTTTT!'me,she took my leg & twisted it i fell onto the floor,she spat on me and started kicking me while i tried to hide my face...

'this is for stealing my boyfriends always'tiia kicked me in my belly so hard,i started spitting blood from mouth ,started chocking cant feel my belly :| 

'im sorry tiia i didnt mean to'me saying while chocking...she fell to the floor crying..

'me too,sorry babes'tiia,i got up slowly took hold of her and kneed her fucking waste gyal believing suff.

'BITCH,stfu i aint stealing your mans i aint dutty slag like you,as they say trust no bitch'me,started kicking her face while she started crying,i kicked her belly so harddd!

'Dont ever fucking touch me,or i will kill you'me

'please dont kick my belly cuz .........

will be continued in next chapts ;)