Chapter 15.

i got bare vex,BARE VEX truss me,fuking calling me from unknown pussios.i Stood up and started walking bare angry,i wanted to box someoe in the face...

*10 minutes* i was walking through road crossing,both hands in fists .i was ready to have a fight if any one tryna jump on the hype,no joke thing,i aint one of them tlaking girls but do no shit,FUKK pussios,i can fight & i aint backing down for anyone.as i was walking i saw this girl 14-15 giving me a durty look,some butterz youtt,i swear it wasnt her day,it wasnt a day to srew people,i came up to her,bare people started staring.

'Do you have a problem?'me

'yeah,your face,darling'her

'1st dont call me darling,you butterz youtt,kmt'me

'shut up you sket'her

'*laughs*you twat you dont know me'me,as i gave her one hard box in the face she felt down,my whole emotional was in that box'lool,my hand was hurting thro.I took hold of her hair,and i kneed her face,she was bare bleeding,people were bare staring at me,but nobody did shit,as there was only were about my age anyway; why is everyone out at this time?.

'i aint taking from no twat,who thinks that knows my life,go suk your dad,i bet you already did,you wastegyal,big chatting,but cant do no shit iniit'as i took hold of her hair again and let her face me,i kicked on the belly as i spat on her face,she couldnt see propa,poor girl,i let go off her,& ran.

*7 minutes* i heard ambulance or police siren cant tell the difference.i was near Jessies house as i was walking through this peng boy he was SEXYYYYY,i know i say that a lot but he was,he was just there standing near the corner shop,looking at me but not sayig anything.

'wanna ask for my name or number than,if your staring'me

'no'*laughs* him,i saw some chick coming out form the shop to him.

'hmm,no love his taken,bakk off'her

'if he was taken he wouldnt of checked me out would he?i can see you cant please him...'me,she can close to my face.

'you little bitchh look who you talking to,one day you can be only found 6ft under ground,& thats a threat.'her,she pulled my hair,and started punching my face,i fell on the floor,FUKK IT HURTS,my noisee HURTS.she started to walk off with him.i got uo slowly & started to run & jump on top of her & kicking & punching & pulling hair.

'if you start something finish it,twat'me,as she fell down i started kicking her in her pussy,she was bare crying,hard much now?i kicked her face,she was bawling in pain.

'fukk you,your the second bitchh ,go die you twats'me,as she was just rolling in pain,her boyfriend didnt do anything,he stood there.

'help me,you wasteman'her

'nahh fuckk yu,yur a sket,i wanted to dump you anyway.'him,he came close to her and gave her a hard kick in her belly.she was coughing blood.as he came up to me.

'afteralls give me your digits b'him,we started walking jessies way.as i heard;;

'this aint over,watch'her

*10 minutes later*we were at her door ,i was bare ringing her.after good 2 minutes she opened.

'what happened to you*looking at my face* & than lookig at Eddy oh,you bringed company?'jessie,looking down at Eddy(thats the guys name)& licking her lips.

'yeahh,buba,this is eddy ,eddy this is jessica;jess'me.we went inside and sat down on the sofa in the living room,Eddy took the remote && turned the t.v on.

'wheres your mum&&dad thro?'me

'gone to Egypt for 2 weeks have this place to myself'Jessie,as i heard footsteps in the kitchen.

'whos here as well?'me

'the guy i beat just'jessie,eddy looked at her as his jaw dropped bare confused&& than i saw himmm..

'this ****** this is Lexia,Lexia this is ******'jessie,now i was choked & confused as i saw him in the door step,looking at me && smiling.